spc
Search similar:

uniqs
davidtheweb
join:2011-01-29
Prescott, AZ

davidtheweb

Qwest customer service on these forums?

I'd seen Talktous on the Qwest forums. Will we be seeing you helping people on the CenturyLink forums now?

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

No_Strings

Yes.

»Re: Mergers, Acquisitions and Debt Ceilings

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970 to davidtheweb

to davidtheweb
TalkToQwest has it appears changed the username here to CenturyLink.
ArizonaSteve
join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

ArizonaSteve to davidtheweb

to davidtheweb
I doubt it since they weren't any help on this forum. I tried contacting them several times when my slow DSL wasn't working and never even got a reply. I finally had to contact the C/L corporate office to get any action.
CenturyLink
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID

CenturyLink to davidtheweb

to davidtheweb
Hi,

If you need help with your DSL service we are here to help, just a name change with the merger.

Thanks,

Corey Tidwell
talktous@centurylink.com
Talk To Centurylink Team
sheureka
join:2002-09-28
Bisbee, AZ

sheureka to davidtheweb

to davidtheweb
If you had problems with Qwest then Century Link seems to have magnified that a hundred fold. They have started blocking some of my email, including a listserv (on birdwatching!) that I have belonged to for more than 15 years. When I sent an email to them I got a response that asked for more information. When I tried to send additional information I got sent another email saying they had changed their system and I had to start all over again. I then called and was told I would get a call back within 2 hours. Of course that didn't happen. And the website still has the same problems with signing in - I have to do it 3 times before I can actually see my account. With the amount of money I'm paying for less than 1MB service this is insane. - sheureka

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970 to davidtheweb

to davidtheweb
wow that's a shame, 15 years