Search similar:

uniqs
p51d007
Naa-P51d Mustang
join:2002-06-07
Springfield, MO

p51d007

Please ditch the MTV DJ's

Am I the only one that does not like the "DJ's" yacking on classic rewind?
I got MUSIC satellite radio almost 10 years ago because it had music, no commercials, no talking over the music. So what do they do now?
One of my favorite channels, classic rewind, has the mtv dj's yacking and telling us about crap they did 25 years ago. Who cares! Also, they are now starting to yack over the beginning of some songs.

BillRoland
Premium Member
join:2001-01-21
Ocala, FL

BillRoland

Premium Member

Is it the same ones that are on 80s on 8, Mark Goodman, Alan Hunter, etc?
p51d007
Naa-P51d Mustang
join:2002-06-07
Springfield, MO

p51d007

Yes...I am in and out of the work car all day long, so at least I can hit the FF button to get rid of them, but not much you can do when they are talking OVER the music.

ArgyleDSL
Cute and Cuddly
Premium Member
join:2002-07-04
Flushing, NY

ArgyleDSL to p51d007

Premium Member

to p51d007
I agree. I hear them on the 80's channel. Useless trivia, banter and jokes.

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude to p51d007

to p51d007
Alan Hunter is the most annoying one, he acts like we are still 15 years old and believes everything he says. Reallly it would be better if they fired the mtv DJs and went just music.

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau

Premium Member

Same thing with Madison on First Wave, she thinks she is funny, who care about her adulterous Dad and who she wants to fuck who she this has herpes.

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

1 recommendation

ilikeme

Premium Member

said by Warzau:

Same thing with Madison on First Wave, she thinks she is funny, who care about her adulterous Dad and who she wants to fuck who she this has herpes.

Madison is also on Alt Nation and needs to shut up. She talks way too much.
dishrich
join:2006-05-12
Springfield, IL

dishrich to p51d007

to p51d007
While I agree with you all, the ABSOLUTE, WORST DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH channel is the 60's on 6. (Cousin Brucie & all that crap) Yea, I understand about making it sound like radio WAS back in the 60's & he's a "legend" & all that crap - but OMG COME ON!!! The ONLY thing you DON'T hear on this channel is (enough) actual MUSIC!
ErikRP
join:2004-11-06
Winnipeg, MB

ErikRP

I totally agree, but as annoying as Cousin Brucie is the absolute WORST is Terry Young! WTF is up with that guy? Lame jokes, always talking over the songs, is guaranteed to drop some stupid noise in the silence on "Good Lovin'"...

I'm no fan of "The Cuz" but at least he seems like he has half a clue. Young is purely annoying.

BillRoland
Premium Member
join:2001-01-21
Ocala, FL

1 recommendation

BillRoland to p51d007

Premium Member

to p51d007
Yep, I don't like listening to the "VJ's" at all, they talk too much. Madison is also on my list of worst of the worst.

All I can think of is, "they pay these people?"