spc
Search similar:

uniqs

jasonkradiog
@cellularsouth.com

jasonkradiog

Anon

Service seems to be going downhill...

I've had service with Cable One for years.

In the past couple months, theres been disconnections everyday. Most only last a minute or two, and usually only once or twice a day. But why?? Makes me reset the router/modem daily to clear things up which sometimes seems to help.

Today, an outage started around 3:05pm and lasted until 5pm. I called and the recording said they were already aware of the issue. Now, 6:55pm, out again. Why? Why? Why????

In the northern Mississippi area (serviced from Batesville). I'm tethering via Cellular South now. ::sigh::
jopcableone
join:2011-08-08
Joplin, MO

jopcableone

I guess I'm pretty lucky living in their Joplin, MO market. I've had Cableone high speed internet for years and it has worked flawlessly. Just upgraded to 50 meg and internet phone a few weeks ago and the speed is blazing fast. Even internet phone is crystal clear... much better than AT&T. Plus I'm saving about 50 bucks per month over what I was formerly paying. I couldn't be more pleased with them.
luckystrikes1
join:2005-02-12
Lamont, OK

luckystrikes1 to jasonkradiog

to jasonkradiog
Been having the same disconnect/packet-loss since mid-July. They say the problem is area wide, but dslreports forums have complaints from people around the country during the same time span. I would try another carrier, be I given a choice; but I dont.

anonguy
@windstream.net

anonguy

Anon

When I had trouble constantly with cableone, after calling them several times, one finally told me that the issue is probably from using an "outdated" docsis 2.0 cable modem. upgrading to a docsis 3.0 cable modem fixed the issue for me.

Went from some old Dlink (think dmc 202)
»help.cableone.net/HSD/Mo ··· ied.aspx
Motorola SURFboard SB6120
fixed my constant lagging/disconnection randomness problem