All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

montuser
@knology.net

montuser to montuser

Anon

to montuser

Re: DOCSIS 3.0 trying to come up in Montgomery?

well then again my modem status still shows docsis 2 but the speeds are there. So it's in progress

zpm
join:2009-03-23
Columbus, GA

zpm

as long as you have a d2 modem, it will say d2.

MGMUser
@hservinc.org

MGMUser

Anon

Hmm, no increased speed as of 7:30am this morning at my location. I rebooted the modem last night, and again this morning. Maybe they haven't turned up the speed on my Hub yet. (along the Eastern Blvd, near I-85)
browncoat
join:2008-12-02
Montgomery, AL

browncoat

Here at work (Eastern Blvd, just west of 1-85) we still have the old slow speed. But at home (Highland Gardens are) I'm rockin' and rollin'.

MGMUser
@hservinc.org

MGMUser

Anon

Any update on this? I'm still at the old speed. I reboot my modem every evening when I get home. Still get the Blue LED, and the modem status shows 4 channels for download, but I've seen no speed increase. Anyone else in Montgomery seeing "normal" speeds, or DOCSIS 3 speeds?

nightshade74
Yet another genxer
Premium Member
join:2004-11-06
Prattville, AL

nightshade74 to browncoat

Premium Member

to browncoat
said by browncoat:

Here at work (Eastern Blvd, just west of 1-85) we still have the old slow speed.

My work has an office off Eastern Blvd. My account rep told us it would be "early October".
browncoat
join:2008-12-02
Montgomery, AL

browncoat to MGMUser

to MGMUser
We still don't have the higher speeds at work, and we are in your general vicinity. I'd call and raise hades if it were me.