Premium Member
join:2005-06-21
Seattle, WA

WiFiguru to Mr_Rhythm

Premium Member

to Mr_Rhythm

Re: Doesn't seem like a problem to me

said by Mr_Rhythm :

I am an ATT employee and I understand the intent of the article. I have no insider information but offer the following as a potential explanation.

The acquisition of T-Mobile offers not only increased LTE coverage but also increased bandwidth in existing markets that is needed to better support existing subscribers as well as prepare for future growth.

Plus, upper mgmt most likely knew about the upcoming bid for T-Mobile so felt it unnecessary to move forward with LTE expansion given that would be a byproduct of the T-Mobile grab.

Just a thought.

ROFL!!!

Get back to answering support calls.

monchis
Premium Member
join:2002-12-09

monchis

Premium Member

said by WiFiguru:

said by Mr_Rhythm :

I am an ATT employee and I understand the intent of the article. I have no insider information but offer the following as a potential explanation.

The acquisition of T-Mobile offers not only increased LTE coverage but also increased bandwidth in existing markets that is needed to better support existing subscribers as well as prepare for future growth.

Plus, upper mgmt most likely knew about the upcoming bid for T-Mobile so felt it unnecessary to move forward with LTE expansion given that would be a byproduct of the T-Mobile grab.

Just a thought.

ROFL!!!

Get back to answering support calls.

+1 !!!!

PurpleSage
@clearwire-wmx.net

PurpleSage

Anon

+1