Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Meningitis

Re: [game] Crazy Game 13

Unvote

Let's see what Modem has to say, if he ever gets back on.

I don't mean to put down your black widow spider, but the funnelweb spider can kill a man in eight seconds, just by lookin' at him.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
Now that's funny...

I was thinking of more of a Steve Irwin... you know, since he was killed by a stingray, and not a crocodile.

But I like yours better
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Archivis
I think smithfly is the one who stands out the most, right now.

He is quick to vote on anyone at the slightest mention of suspicion by someone, and he takes both night to switch Men with a spectator? Fishier than Men, I'd say.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Actualy, only on the first night, no action on the second. I missed that at first.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
I see.
I will roll out the tumbleweeds then.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Don't know what else to say. It's a matter of who believes who at this point.

Killing me might give you an insight to who else is town, as it doesn't seem like mafia can hammer me. So the hammer should be town... sucks for me, but may help you.

As I'm typing this, I'm thinking what if I don't get lynched, and it's me vs mafia, can they not kill me?

Tough call either way.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
Mafia would still win I think, as usually they win when town no longer has majority to lynch.

Killing a townie will make us lose, as we can't get both the zombie lord and the mafia next day, and I rather have a shot at it during the day with the lynch and during the night with Kris, than lynch you, and then hope Kris succeeds during night.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
If Kris targets DrModem, I'd be willing to bet he will succeed. Who else is going to get that role in a crazy game? The person who would hate it most. Come to think of it, that's a good vote.

Vote: DrModem
--
Get in here! Pub Games

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
reply to ekster
I have nothing to say about myself at this point. But I think Men's claim is a bit amazing/unbelievable

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
said by DrModem:

I have nothing to say about myself at this point. But I think Men's claim is a bit amazing/unbelievable

I agree, and have no doubt I'll be lynched either now, or next. But I'm putting my vote on who I think is the zombie lord on my way out.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Actually the Modem thing makes sense. He admitted to being blocked early, and then admitted it again just recently. It makes him look like a power role that is pro town. He could just as easily be the zombie lord, pissed off about being blocked in trying to infect victims.

Vote: Modem
--

smithfly114
Premium
join:2008-01-14
Is there any way to know who is infected? Does the infection develop over time? Can we trace it to anyone?

Just thinking out loud here...

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
Anyone mind doing an unofficial vote count? Antonica isn't on and I can't do it right now.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

Is there any way to know who is infected? Does the infection develop over time? Can we trace it to anyone?

Just thinking out loud here...

said by Kristopher:

I am the Zombie Hunter. My job is to investigate one person a night to either 1)kill the zombie lord, or 2)cure anyone infected with the zombie virus. If you have been infected, you are not told and retain your powers. Once the zombie lord has majority vote infected, they turn into zombies and the zombie lord wins the game. One reason I kept all this quiet is if the zombie lord should choose to infect me, I would be given a hint as to who they are.

Bold mine.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Archivis
I believe it's...

tmo L-3 smithfly
modem L-2 meningitis, kristopher

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Archivis
Modem, any reason why you won't claim?

Men's role does sound a bit hard to believe, but it is a crazy game, there was a 'cereal killer', and a zombie lord/hunter... And I find it odd that modem won't say anything about himself at a time like this.

I'm willing to try this.

vote modem

If anything, I'll use my ability at night, it should concentrate both the infection and kill on me then. That might help out if he's not the zombie lord?

smithfly114
Premium
join:2008-01-14
reply to Meningitis
Thanks.
Do we know if the zombie lord can infect during day, or only at night?
What makes you think you would get a clue if you were to be infected?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
It says so in my role PM. I wouldn't be infected, but I'd get a clue as to who the zombie lord is. I assume it's a night power, but it doesn't specify in my role PM.

@ekster: If you lightning rod tonight, you also get my clean infection power on you. It won't allow me to get the zombie lord, but it will ensure you don't turn into one. But you would also draw the mafia kill. I didn't see anyone claim doc. And the BD wouldn't do anything for you either, as you'd be switching with yourself.
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
said by Kristopher:

@ekster: If you lightning rod tonight, you also get my clean infection power on you. It won't allow me to get the zombie lord, but it will ensure you don't turn into one.

I think if DrModem gets the lynch, you wont have to worry about it anymore. He has to be it.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
I agree, but someone could also be lying. It's been a bad game from a town perspective.

I think Modem is at L-1.
--

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN
said by Kristopher:

I agree, but someone could also be lying. It's been a bad game from a town perspective.

I think Modem is at L-1.

I'm a little in the dark still, but I follow the logic of a Modem vote

Vote: Modem

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Uh oh... I think we forgot about the sheriff...

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
So, before Arch gets on, and if modem isn't the zombie lord, do I use my lightning rod?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Damn, I didn't think about that. Whenever you do use it, we won't get an investigation result. I don't know what to tell you...
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Yeah, on the other hand, I would force both the infection and mafia kill on me... :\

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Only if he's not the Zombie Lord...

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Are you the sheriff, by any chance?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to ekster
It's a crap-shoot either way. It's likely better that you don't say anything when you decide. Don't give mafia anymore of an advantage.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to ekster
I forgot about the Sheriff. Shit!

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to ekster
I'm not. After having to role claim I wish I was though LOL.