Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] Crazy Game 13

said by Kristopher:

I agree, but someone could also be lying. It's been a bad game from a town perspective.

I think Modem is at L-1.

I'm a little in the dark still, but I follow the logic of a Modem vote

Vote: Modem

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Uh oh... I think we forgot about the sheriff...

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
So, before Arch gets on, and if modem isn't the zombie lord, do I use my lightning rod?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
Damn, I didn't think about that. Whenever you do use it, we won't get an investigation result. I don't know what to tell you...
--
Get in here! Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Yeah, on the other hand, I would force both the infection and mafia kill on me... :\

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Only if he's not the Zombie Lord...

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Are you the sheriff, by any chance?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to ekster
It's a crap-shoot either way. It's likely better that you don't say anything when you decide. Don't give mafia anymore of an advantage.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to ekster
I forgot about the Sheriff. Shit!

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to ekster
I'm not. After having to role claim I wish I was though LOL.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Meningitis
You are so mafia this game it's not even funny. Good show, old boy. Good show.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

smithfly114
Premium
join:2008-01-14
reply to ekster
Wouldn't that likely happen no matter what point you used your power? Unless of course we lynch the zombie lord.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

You are so mafia this game it's not even funny. Good show, old boy. Good show.

LOL.

I'm not. You'll lynch me and find out though. When you do lynch me, my suggestion is to make the most suspicious person hammer. This way you'll have a known town.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to smithfly114
said by smithfly114:

Wouldn't that likely happen no matter what point you used your power? Unless of course we lynch the zombie lord.

You're the freaking zombie lord, aren't you? I'm so confused. Looking at all the claims, it's hard to tell who made up a role.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Meningitis
But you're the most suspicious person. Do you think that you can't hammer yourself because you're mafia? Stop confusing me.
--

smithfly114
Premium
reply to Kristopher
Not at all, Im just pointing out that ekster will get all the night actions (at any point in the game) if he uses his lighting rod.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
What if he just made that up. Sounds kind of out there. I know it's an actual role, but seems kind of powerful.
--

smithfly114
Premium
Well yea....
What if all of the above roles are made up? Including the Zombie Lord?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Now that would suck. That would mean I'm mafia, and don't even know it. I guess Zombie Lord and Zombie Hunter seem far fetched too. Good thing everyone believed me.
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
Like that episode of Chapelle's show, where he didn't realize he was black? Oh man that's some funny shit.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
LOL! I forgot about that. Too bad he went kinda anxiety freaky (too much weed) and fell off the charts. Man, he was funny.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis
So, what's the over/under that Modem was the damn sheriff? And if he is the sheriff, who the hell is mafia and/or the zombie lord?

Survivor is an easy role to pull out your ass. Bet it's Meningitis, tmodelt, and ekster. Of course, we also have smithfly who is a BD that can't prove his power cause he only used it on Day 1 with a ghost. Hmmmmmmm..........
--

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
Places
What if this crazy game was engineered to solely mess with you? We're all mafia, you're the only town, and we win by tormenting you?

LOL!
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
What if there is no mafia? Just a zombie lord and a second cereal killer.
--

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
I'm the doc, retards. Why do you think I didn't want to reveal? Too late now though.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Dezbend
there is like 100 posts I have to read to know what is up... hang on and I will tell you were you all went wrong... because I am sure without me you are lost.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

smithfly114
Premium
come back after the game is over.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Archivis
oh wow! I can't believe you bought the BS role claims, there is so much paper thin crap in the last 100 posts...

but I suppose half of you had to make up role claims, and it shows!!!!

that was good. I know two of the lies easily and I think I have a finger on the third. funny, I think some townies might have lied as well... not sure why...

btw, Kris, did you try targeting me? I really am the Zombie Lord.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Meningitis - 1 - tmodelt (L-3)
DrModem - 4 - Meningitis, Kristopher, ekster/navy, Karride/kewl (L-0
Kristopher - 1 - smithfly114

Players not voting: DrModem

Twilight...
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Archivis
They strung up Modem. Did they get a mafia? Nope, they got the doctor.

DrModem - Doctor - You're the doc. I left all my shit at work, so actual role PM isn't here. Insert generic doc description here. You win with the town... well, lose.

GAME OVER

WINNERS
Mafia Team 3 - Navyet2sw/ekster, Kristopher, Kewlkarim/Karride
tmodelt - Survivor
Dezbend - Spectator/Troll

Roles:
Mafia Team 1:
BigReds42 - Godfather
Brom - RoleBlocker
ProtusMose - Assassin

Mafia Team 2:
Meningitis - Godfather
smithfly114 - Roleblocker
AVD - Assassin

Mafia Team 3:
navyet2sw/ekster - Godfather
Kristopher - Roleblocker
kewlkarim/Karride - Assassin

Mafia Team 4:
DrModem - Godfather
chlen - Roleblocker
Krisnatharok - Assassin

Survivor:
tmodelt
(Tmodelt was not actually told that he was the insurance plan. He is unkillable, but he wins for not actually having ever been shot at or lynched, despite four possible night kills and four assassin shots) Tmodelt was needed in case there was a mafia tie (2v2, 1v1, etc). he had to be the tie breaker, without knowing it. If a night kill hit, it would be null. If he got lynched, I'd fake a gov pardon.

Spectator:
Dezbend. He had no actual powers. He was just a spectator. He wins for being awesome.

This entire game was a setup from the start. The signups said "generic" CG. How do I keep other people from knowing that people are mafia? Let the "mafia" make up their own town roles. Yeah, each team could make up their own shit. For the AFKers that may have I died, I made it up, or upon request, I made people a role. The masons were made up by me. Modem requested a role, so I gave him doc.

The rules were that roleblockers role blocked an entire team from their kill. If they targeted another RB'er, they blocked them too. That was the only way to keep night kills from blowing up 4 people at night (it was enough already). Also, randomizing night kills is ultra gay.

The win condition was when the mafia met the standard "majority rule". When the opposition no longer out-numbered the rest of the group, that mafia team won. Team 3 has all three players alive and with Modem being lynched, that leaves 6 remaining players.

Sorry to those that it didn't work out for. I hope everyone was thoroughly surprised and enjoyed the game.

Good game all.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.