spc
Search similar:

uniqs

pjsbars
@army.mil

pjsbars

Anon

Boomerang Channel Coming Soon!

I have been talking via e-mail to a High Executive at the Voorhees, NJ Comcast office that the "Boomerang Channel" will be added to the Comcast of Garden State, NJ system by the end of October or early November 2011.
Camaro305
join:2000-10-04
united state

Camaro305

said by pjsbars :

I have been talking via e-mail to a High Executive at the Voorhees, NJ Comcast office that the "Boomerang Channel" will be added to the Comcast of Garden State, NJ system by the end of October or early November 2011.

Hopefully true! Thanks for the report!

Newsjunkie21
join:2011-04-19
Brick, NJ

Newsjunkie21 to pjsbars

to pjsbars
Cool! Hope it's true as well.

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to pjsbars

to pjsbars
we'll see but I wouldn't hold my breath, cause I'm still waiting for the Disney HD channel Comcast says I have on channel 239 and its been seven years to date.

Newsjunkie21
Brick, NJ

Newsjunkie21

That's weird that the Toms River system doesn't have Disney HD along with Science HD & ABC Family HD. The Ocean system has had them since '08.

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

yeah, and it cheeses me off. Mainly I want the Science HD channel the most.

gwilliam
join:2010-03-20

gwilliam to pjsbars

to pjsbars
I hope it comes to the rest of South Jersey also.

SoJoSteve
@comcast.net

SoJoSteve to pjsbars

Anon

to pjsbars
What's the Boomerang Channel?
JCO65
join:2010-01-15
Brick, NJ

JCO65

Boomerang Channel is a Cartoon Network spin off channel with Classic cartoons from the Hanna-Barbera collection[Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Yogi Bear, etc] as well as classic Warner Brothers cartoons, back when cartoons were fun.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by JCO65:

Boomerang Channel is a Cartoon Network spin off channel with Classic cartoons from the Hanna-Barbera collection[Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Yogi Bear, etc] as well as classic Warner Brothers cartoons, back when cartoons were fun.

recently they begun showing more current cartoons such as krypto the super dog and the pink panther and pals. They have also added hole in the wall to the lineup as well

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross to SoJoSteve

MVM

to SoJoSteve
There is a small collection of Boomerang material OnDemand.

They also carry newer 'classics' (at least OnDemand) such as Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, etc...

Newsjunkie21
Brick, NJ

Newsjunkie21 to motorola870

to motorola870
Well, hopefully Comcast customers will get the channel before it really starts going downhill.