spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

yjoph

@comcast.net

Is AT&T funding this?

Of course they oppose Sprint - I'd bet my last dollar they have their hands far into Ma Bell's pockets right now. I wonder how much AT&T has "gifted" the CWA with for this little stunt.

What's more? Talk to anyone working for T-Mobile; they're guaranteed to have a few choice words about this horrifying potential merger. From that aspect, the CWA is not accurately representing the best interest of its own industry workers.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

i have taken the time to talk with several TMO employees- and mangers of actual retail stores. I'm a TMO Business customer and everyone seems to like the idea. Nothing bad to say about it and are welcoming the change from DT.

TheRogueX

join:2003-03-26
Springfield, MO
Reviews:
·Mediacom

We have a T-Mobile call center where I live, and from what I've heard from employees and supervisors there, most have already mentally prepared themselves for the unemployment line. Most of them are just trying to make as much money as they can right now before the merger, because they know their center will be shut down afterward.

sparc

join:2006-05-06

even if the AT&T deal doesn't go through, you're going to see a lot of belt tightening at T-mobile USA. T-mobile USA is going to have to cut costs to stay competitive since DT doesn't want to invest in them anymore. Sadly, they may well be on the unemployment line regardless of what happens.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to yjoph

said by yjoph :

I'd bet my last dollar they have their hands far into Ma Bell's pockets right now.

Ma Bell? She died in 1984, when the government broke her into eight pieces. Four of those pieces have not been brought back together, and likely never will.

• USWest(1). Formerly a part of Qwest, now a part of CenturyLink,
• Bell Atlantic(2) and NYNEX(3), now a part of Verizon.
• Western Electric(4), now a part of Alcatel.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum