Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to ekster

Re: [game] "Our C9 is better than their CG" C9

Vote: Antonica

Big hunch. This is based on her play on Day 1. Now, if there's a cop, claim now. If that cop's Antonica, which was hinted, and a doc protected her last night, claim that too. Ant also may claim doc. I'll find the post that leans towards a power role and post it after this. I personally think it was bull to throw snoopers off, but I could be wrong. Claiming will give us the answers we seek.

We have this one hands down. A few of you are kind of cleared by voting patterns. For one, I can't imagine Mose leaving a vote on his Mafia partner while he was MIA most of the time. Especially since I pressure voted earlier. Men hammered, which could mean nothing. Arch followed my vote no problem, but again, that could mean nothing. I'm 95% sure Mose is town, though. Ant's claim will also shed some light on tmod.

Claim bitches. We have this. I'm town with no special powers.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
»Re: [game] "Our C9 is better than their CG" C9

"I'll be laughing whoever ends up voting for me cause they're wrong.

There's more to it but the more you push, the worse it gets. so move on."

Power role, or bullshit. Also, if a doc protected me last night, that's another claim that will help us. Hell, whoever the doc protected needs to come out. That clears the doc and the person protected, narrowing down the suspects.

The only thing that could screw us on that would be if mafia did a No Kill last night, but the odds of that are slim to none.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Kristopher
I am the cop and Kris is innocent.

Thank you doc.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3