All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Spork35
join:2011-07-13
Methuen, MA

Spork35 to vaxvms

to vaxvms

Re: [All] Get Ready for a Wet, Wild Winter in 2012!

Our brand new Ariens Deluxe 28" snow blower arrived Friday last week. It should mow threw the snow super fast compared to the Toro single stage electric thing and shovels we used last year. I got the Deluxe model over the standard for the extra HP for wet snow. I want to make sure if we get 2-3 feet of wet snow it can clear it with ease! We shall see soon enough.

HenryFarpolo
Premium Member
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA

HenryFarpolo

Premium Member

said by Spork35:

Our brand new Ariens Deluxe 28" snow blower arrived Friday last week. It should mow threw the snow super fast compared to the Toro single stage electric thing and shovels we used last year. I got the Deluxe model over the standard for the extra HP for wet snow. I want to make sure if we get 2-3 feet of wet snow it can clear it with ease! We shall see soon enough.

Sorry, but I hope your brand new Ariens deluxe 28" snow blower collects a lot of dust this winter.

The fun of the new toy wears off after the first big storm.

Spork35
join:2011-07-13
Methuen, MA

Spork35

said by HenryFarpolo:

Sorry, but I hope your brand new Ariens deluxe 28" snow blower collects a lot of dust this winter.

Me too!
said by HenryFarpolo:

The fun of the new toy wears off after the first big storm.

Compared to an electric snow blower and shovels it will be 'fun'. The dog will also be a nut case and chase/play in the falling snow from the shoot which is a blast to watch. The electric didn't throw it well or far but this new one should do great.