Bring flea repellent and ear plugs.

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

join:2000-10-05
Marina, CA

FutureMon

said by Phil:

Bring flea repellent and ear plugs.

Overall the room did not smell bad at all, even for a smoking room that accepts pets it was quite clean and fragrance-free.

I got an email requesting that I fill out a short survey about my stay.

I gave them 8's across the board, with a few comments about how they switched my room at check-in and I didn't get the upgraded room like I had expected, and that their outdoor public areas weren't the safest looking places around...and that I requested a refund of the extra-person fees since my other 2 friends decided to get their own room on Saturday, but still didn't see the credit on my bank account as of 48 hours later.

I got an email back from the general manager - she said the refunds usually take around 72 hours to show up and in the same email she offered me 50% off my next stay...- just let her know when I want to book it and she'll take care of it...

In regards to the earplugs. haha yeah. There was some dude at like 5 o'clock in the morning on Sunday, banging like hell on the next door over, screaming "let me in!" for like 15 minutes straight. Finally security came and got him...that was fun.

- FM