All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

rwholfcave
@verizon.net

rwholfcave

Anon

You Better think twice about this Service!!!

Well I am now 5 days into the Verizon triple and still no verizon home page or e-mail. Their customer service is non-existent the Utah Customer service is Poo-Poo. My two neighbors were here this morning while I was speaking with them. They have now decided to not sign up. And I am seriously thinking of going back to DirecTV.

xNPC
As Usual, Have Nice Day
Premium Member
join:2000-11-08
Errington, BC
·Shaw
ARRIS TG3482

xNPC

Premium Member

there is a huge backlog of work coz the managers didnt do jack or squat during the strike. ive had the service for almost 2 years now. love it. yeah, vz sucks, but the product, once installed and debugged is freakin awesome. i thought more than twice about it man, and even though i work for verizon, i still decided to order it. you go right back to direct tv. let em know with your wallet. just coz it works great for me does not imply anyone elses experience will be smooth sailing. why would you use the vz homepage? the gui sucks. use anything but. use a 3rd party email prog dont waste time with the web based service. i wish i was allowed to assist you but they dont let just us schmoes that know what we are doing help you. you have to talk, or try to talk to the "right people." youll know when you get them, they do exist, just not where they can actually help. sorry your experience is sucking moreso than not.

jthund
@verizon.net

jthund to rwholfcave

Anon

to rwholfcave
ive had verizon for 4 months. its been the WORST experience of my life!!! the customer service is TERRIBLE!! they had my address but i never received any bills, i called at the end of each month stating i didnt receive a bill and i would be happy to pay after i review my bill. they disconnected my service after assuring me they wouldnt. and claimed they couldnt find my account using my account number after i told them i wanted to cancel!!! now im stuck paying a $550 bill that i still havent seen a bill for..

xNPC
As Usual, Have Nice Day
Premium Member
join:2000-11-08
Errington, BC

xNPC

Premium Member

obviously it sucks to be you.

Rep
@rr.com

Rep to jthund

Anon

to jthund
The customer service is terrible only if the customer is terrible, its upseting , but the rep is only a rep , taking words on behalf of verzion, were advised of protocols and more then likely the agent you were speaking with just had an irate customer before you, Trust me if you show respect and kindness you would actually get a good customer service experience, seeing your bill isnt a complaint, we send out a bill for what your using, customers call in all the time just for a representative to prove a point on how a charge is valid on a bill, if your one of those whos spicy about their bills then you can find it online, all in all you know what to pay and not paying your bill would only affect you
Rep

Rep to rwholfcave

Anon

to rwholfcave
A Representative is limited on what they can do, and also just because of the state your in doesnt mean you'll get a representative from there, When a customer calls in and threatens to go to another provider, it doesnt affect us, nothing comes out of our check, we dont get penelized for it, your just a normal customer calling in, and sometimes threatening to go to another provider such as direct tv would only make us laugh, we offer direct tv for customers who cant get fios and the bills we get on behalf of direct tv is outraegous, they only offer 2 yr commitment and give you only a discount for a year and make you suffer for your last year, So understand that your only speaking to rep and everyone in the paticular call center would not get penelized or go home sobbing if you disconnect your service and switch to someone else, so all you would have to do is be polite be nice and understand were human and i can gurantee we'll do the same.