All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

peteyboy
@verizon.net

peteyboy

Anon

Verizon: no ftp. I found a way to upload pics still! W00t!

BOOOOOOOOO YAHHHH!
There's no way to manipulate html files in any app like Dreamweaver, etc. then ftp them to Verizon. Even if the entire site and all its content is on Verizon.net. Well, unless you pay them extra as listed here: »consumerist.com/2011/08/ ··· -it.html

But I found out that you can still use your personal web space (10 Meg or whatever) to host pictures for use at eBay, Wordpress, wherever.
Start by logging into the Verizon website.
On the top toolbar goto My Services then Internet then Personal Web Space
On the right, under Welcome Back, click Edit My Web Site
Bottom right toolbar, click Picture Gallery
Oh SNAP!
Click upload pictures. Browse to it and upload it. What you then have is a picture that should be viewable online at the following link: »mysite.verizon.net//site ··· res/.jpg

EAT THAT VERIZON!
SL83
join:2005-05-28
Oceanside, NY

SL83

or just use imgur or some other free image uploader.....

peteyboy
@verizon.net

peteyboy

Anon

Well, I only say that because I have alot of pics already at Verizon from before they shut down ftp. So I would have to move them all. Basically, I found a way to continue adding/deleting to what one already has there.
thetick
join:2009-06-22
White Plains, NY

thetick

So can't one just zip an entire website and Verizon would just unzip it? If all the paths in ypur html are realtive it should work. Just now your website was moved from mysite.verizon.net/userid to »mysite.verizon.net/vzey2 ··· pictures