gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: Updates on NFL Network Discussions

Well, there is more to the NFL Network then just 8-9 live games a season (although I realize this is one of the big selling points they try and push). It's just like the consumer paying for the MLB Network year round when the season spans only about 7 months. These channels are specific to the sport and show programs/live shows/etc related to it.

I don't just want it for the 8-9 live games, I want it because I'm a football fan and I enjoy watching all kinds of programming related to football. It seems that BHN is trying to make it sound like NFL Network wants you to pay year round for 8 live games and NFL Network is making it sound like BHN doesn't want to carry it.

Again, I don't side with anyone over this and I'm just simply a fan hoping that an agreement can be made. I can assure you, as avid sports fan, that there is a lot more money in the sport of football then there is baseball. Football has become our countries past time. I do also agree though that the NFL has become extremely greedy because of this. The most recent lockout was further proof at how this league is strictly about the money. The only reason a deal was struck is because both sides realized that there is WAY to much money to be lost of the season didn't start on time.

Again, thank you to ispgeek and tim tim tim for your updates on this issue. It seems it's still in the same spot that it was in the last time I checked. I sure hope the NFL and BHN can reach an agreement soon!