Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to ekster

Re: [game] Assassin in the Ice Cream Parlor

Everyone turned on TheRul, thinking he was it. But just as they were to stab him to death with chocolate cornets, he took out a much sharper cornet, with no chocolate on it and plunged at Meningitis, "Your royal ass is dead, DEAD!"

As TheRul realized that Meningitis was already dead, Kristopher took off his clothes, revealing Dezbend's face tattooed all over his body, and stunned everyone, while jumping in front of Dezbend. "Never forget me, your number one fan. I'd die for you!"

In the mean time, TheRul stabbed ProtusMose this time. The guards finally recovered themselves, and killed TheRul.

King Dezbend demanded ice cream, which was served, shortly after Kristopher got kicked out for security reasons.

Long live King Dezbend!

King - Dezbend

Guards - tmodelt, Archivis, Antonica, Meningitis, ProtusMose, Krisnatharok

Assassin - TheRul

The twist - Kristopher
Fanatic
You are a fanatic, completely obsessed over the King. You found out about an assassination plot and decided to save the king. You get a one shot use of protection. When you think you figured out who the king is, send me privately protect: player name. If you protect the king before the assassin attacks and are still alive, you will sacrifice yourself to save the king. Any hinting/role claiming will get you executed from distrust. You can only claim to be a guard. You do not know who the king is, you do not know who the assassin is.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
The way things were going, I was so sure that Kris was going to protect TheRul while TheRul stabbed the king...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1
Damn Dez. good job hiding yourself.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to ekster
Dez not wanting to kill TheRul right away had me thinking that it might be him as king, but Arch's remark about spectating gave Dez away to me. That's when I put in the protection order, after re-reading Arch's remark.

GG all! I like the twist. It is very tough for the Fanatic as you must figure out who the king is without getting killed as the assassin. I'd like to see how this plays out again sometime.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to TheRul
said by TheRul:

Damn Dez. good job hiding yourself.

»Re: [signup] AitP with a twist

I guess the trick is to watch out for whoever says that just before the game.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
LOL!

Can everyone point out their hints? It's a good learning tool, I think. Just the good ones.
--

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Kristopher
I figure I could use the fanatic at random as long as no one knows if there is one in the game or not to prevent an easy "Quick, protect xx!"

Figuring out how to make sure it's not broken with an easy way of claiming made me rethink of using the fanatic a few times... but I think it can work out as it is now.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
I honestly think it works if it's used as a "maybe in game" role. Great idea.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

LOL!

Can everyone point out their hints? It's a good learning tool, I think. Just the good ones.

I didn't drop a single one. Although, I swore to my death up and down that I did. That was my strategy. Die, to secure that win.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
What?!

»Re: [game] Assassin in the Ice Cream Parlor

This post is the reason I chose Dez! It was your use of the word spectator. I linked it with Dez's spectator role in your CG! What a crazy world.......
--

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Archivis
I did the same, no hints. The smallest thing I did was vote dez, but I only did that so it didn't look like I was avoiding him. The way he was talking I knew I was going to be lynched soon, so I didn't want to blow it on my way out.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher
Nice read. I totally did not intend to do that.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Antonica
You and Arch both did the right thing in offing yourselves for the good of the order. We should have known TheRul was bad by his wanting to live. Great game, though. I always liked this format.
--

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
I've given the king away enough times that I'd rather die than to give him up again.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

We should have known TheRul was bad by his wanting to live.

Not all the time. I defended myself just because I felt I had crumbed enough for someone to pick up on it, crossing me off the list without having to weaken our numbers.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
That makes sense, but it also draws the assassin back to your posts to comb through them even more.

@Men: It's always good to vote the king, or at least pay attention to them. I thought it was neat we never really bothered with KrisN, and hoped that the assassin would go after him as the left alone king.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Even late game? To me it appeared that the clueless assassin randomly voted for the king by chance and all the guards lynched him for the dez vote.