spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BritBrit88

join:2011-09-14
Toddville, IA

VirginMobile Broadband2go MC760 device wont work PLZ HELP!

So ive had this for awhile and was working for quite sometime but then 1 day it stopped working so I uninstalled it tried putting the stick back in the usb and it did nothing would just pop up as data interface then pops up as communications cable between two computers so i go into my computer and it pops up as Drive E when i try to right click it just shows the hour glass and wont open not sure what to do here, and when i tried to uninstall the BB2Go from my programs it pops up an error message and when i try to drag the Novatel folder and drop it on the DRIVE E it said Disk not formatted please if anyone can help me i truly appreciate it!!!

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

downloadVMMC760.zip 17,332,233 bytes
VM MC760 software
Here is the software from the 760 I have available (the device is labeled as: 090926 KOREA MC760)... virgin mobile doesn't list it to download anywhere on their site. Just to be clear I make no promises or guarantees about this software I am just uploading it to help out. Here is the Jotti malware scan for the file:

»virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresul···bfe6c150

If you are not willing to try this software you might be able to pop the MC760 into another machine and copy the software from the virtual cd to a thumb drive, then move that back over to the machine having problems.

Good Luck!

annett

@comcast.net
reply to BritBrit88

i ve lost my icon for the virgin mobile broadband acct bec my laptop crashed how can i get that icon back?

pjreagan

join:2010-06-16
Altadena, CA
reply to BritBrit88

I had turned off the Auto-Install feature at some point so, after wiping my hard drive, the software was not available. The Virgin Tech support sent me to this link, which did work.

www.novatelwireless.com/content/files/VMU/LiteAuto.zip

laserfan

join:2005-01-14
Texas

said by pjreagan:

The Virgin Tech support sent me to this link, which did work.

www.novatelwireless.com/content/files/VMU/LiteAuto.zip

Could you tell us please what your BB2G About box says? Here's mine:
quote:
Broadband2Go
Version 3.00.13 Build 011
8/26/2009
Settings Version 1.01.301
DrVs
SDK Version 1.01.01.022