WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420 to weaseled386

Premium Member

to weaseled386

Re: Alcatel HONT-C: 155.52 Mbps upstream / 622.08 Mbps downstrea

said by weaseled386:

All I see is wall of text, because you obviously are lost on this. Who cares what the ONT is listed for? It has NOTHING to do with the equipment thats installed in the field, and in the CO's.

The network card in my computer is 100M, and my switch is 1G. What does this have to do with anything? Nothing.

It's a lost cause arguing with this guy. He's some guy that came in 15 days ago on a load of turnips that thinks he knows more than the entire DSLR community. Almost starting to think he's a troll.

weaseled386
join:2008-04-13
Edgewater, FL

weaseled386

Successful Troll is successful
ohh
join:2011-07-16
San Jose, CA

ohh to WhyMe420

to WhyMe420
said by WhyMe420:

said by weaseled386:

All I see is wall of text, because you obviously are lost on this. Who cares what the ONT is listed for? It has NOTHING to do with the equipment thats installed in the field, and in the CO's.

The network card in my computer is 100M, and my switch is 1G. What does this have to do with anything? Nothing.

It's a lost cause arguing with this guy. He's some guy that came in 15 days ago on a load of turnips that thinks he knows more than the entire DSLR community. Almost starting to think he's a troll.

I do not think he is a troll. Just because a group of people are easily pacified and willing to go with the flow does not mean they are correct. It just means they are easily pacified and willing to go with the flow. Those who are willing to easily bend over get it in many ways ;]

Those who have a cause are able to fight for what they believe in whether it be small or big. These forums give me the LULS because people are so malleable. Do you ever wonder why your government and big companies do not represent your interests? A majority of people cannot even stand up for their interests.. why would anyone else (i.e. to the looks of it people on this forum)?

At least he is researching and looking for answers. I respect that sort of will.
WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420

Premium Member

said by ohh:

said by WhyMe420:

said by weaseled386:

I do not think he is a troll. Just because a group of people are easily pacified and willing to go with the flow does not mean they are correct. It just means they are easily pacified and willing to go with the flow. Those who are willing to easily bend over get it in many ways ;]

Those who have a cause are able to fight for what they believe in whether it be small or big. These forums give me the LULS because people are so malleable. Do you ever wonder why your government and big companies do not represent your interests? A majority of people cannot even stand up for their interests.. why would anyone else (i.e. to the looks of it people on this forum)?

At least he is researching and looking for answers. I respect that sort of will.

...Except for when the "cause" is wrong, and the masses are stating correct information. I am more inclined to believe all the U-verse technicians that post here, and the majority of people's experiences, than a single claim otherwise.

It's fine to look for answers, but to refuse to believe information stated by tons of people including technicians is just asinine. Why bother to look for answers, if you're only willing to listen to the answer that you believe is "correct?" If one were so smart on the matter, why would they be asking the question in the first place?
etaadmin
join:2002-01-17
united state

etaadmin to ohh

to ohh
+1

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

If at&t didn't want uploading, then why does att's 3g have better upload usually then uverse?

The answer you are looking for isn't in what at&t wants you to do, the answer you are looking for is how much at&t is willing to spend to get you good speeds.
StLCardsFan
join:2011-06-06
Lafayette, LA

StLCardsFan

said by Metatron2008:

If at&t didn't want uploading, then why does att's 3g have better upload usually then uverse?

The answer you are looking for isn't in what at&t wants you to do, the answer you are looking for is how much at&t is willing to spend to get you good speeds.

i dont think they have to spend anything to offer more speed for the fttp equipment.

as far as the phone data ...@$10/gb id sure as hell try to offer as much speed as possible.