dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Martin Mitte

Anon

Why I think they really raised their rates

My personal opinion is that the reason they raised their rates is because they had a major stock holder who had registered stock he finally was allowed to sell. The rate increase was announced which he pushed for having a seat on the board. The stock shot up. He sold out and trashed the company's reputation at the same time. After all what did he care once he was out. If you check major sellers of Netflix stock by insiders I believe you will find I am correct

Suntop
Wolfrider Elf
Premium Member
join:2000-03-23
Fairfield, MT
·3Rivers Communic..
·T-Mobile
Netgear R6400
Netgear WNR1000
Netgear WNDR3400

Suntop

Premium Member

This happens all the time, what else is new. Then the stock dropped, while he was sitting in the tropics sipping on a expensive drink and laughing at what he did while hurting the consumer. THIS crap needs to stop and you wonder why the Housing Bubble, Gold Bubble and now Netflix Bubbles have popped. The dinosaurs need to go.... Its time for the younger and SMARTER generations to take over and fix things. A lot of people between ages 20-40 are pro consumer where the 41-60 year old CEOs are still stuck in the "capitalistic greed view" of how companies need to be ran. The younger CEOs are taking care of what makes their bottom lines the consumers, and the employees who work for them. Keep an eye on Apple since Steve Jobs finally retired. Comparing Billy and Stevie at least Bill did great things and Steve was a little too greedy, even though Apple products do last longer and have less of an issue with disgruntled programmers. (there is 1 million viruses per 5 between Windows and Mac despite the fact Lion has a hole as big as Windows)

Linux is up and coming thanks to Google and Open Source. Funny thing is Linux does not have any real damaging viruses despite it being open source. To me it seems the more something costs the more the problems it has. I know this is slightly out of topic but it can be applied to Stock sellers and Actors in a way. The more it is worth the more it gets attacked from outside.....

Don't mind me I am in a playful mood, and today I feel like writing about how greedy companies are in a fun way. It is all in harmless fun and please do not get on my case about it being out of topic. It is how I see it and this is the easiest way I can convey how I feel about Corporate America and the analogy I used would be the easiest way to talk with tech people who read this site.

Farmer Chuck
@teksavvy.com

Farmer Chuck

Anon

You forgot the stock market bubble. Stocks are the most overvalued in the history of stocks themselves. Forget '29 and '87 the next hit will be at least an 80 percent down move. The DOW 3,000 level will be breached with strong resistance at the 1,000 level. This bear market is a long, long way from the bottom.