spc
Search similar:

uniqs

SysOp
join:2001-04-18
Atlanta, GA

SysOp

Call it what ever you want I'll still be a customer

I am one of the million who dropped streaming. However, I went from 1 DVD to 2 DVDs by mail.

Goofy name but who cares.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by SysOp:

I am one of the million who dropped streaming. However, I went from 1 DVD to 2 DVDs by mail.

A million did not drop streaming. And you gave Netflix more money on the DVD side.

TechyDad
Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

TechyDad to SysOp

Premium Member

to SysOp
The foulmothed pothead who owns the Twitter handle might care: »gizmodo.com/5841636

msmisfit
join:2004-09-13
Atlanta, GA
ARRIS SB6121
Netgear WNDR3800

msmisfit to SysOp

to SysOp
said by SysOp:

Same here... although I didn't drop streaming, as I had dropped DVDs last year. There aren't that many movies I can't wait to see anymore.

I'll keep Netflix to spite the corporate moguls, if nothing else.

Edit: The "same here" comment refers to the subject that was dropped, about "I'll still be a customer".
cornelius785
join:2006-10-26
Worcester, MA

cornelius785 to TechyDad

to TechyDad
further proof that marketing departments/divisions/groups are 'a little empty upstairs'.

When I came across an article pointing that out, I was instantly wondering why the marketing department didn't dig a little bit more on the name. Now I'm wondering: 1-how is the view count for that particular twitter account and 2- how much money is Netflix going to pay to get the account shutdown or bought?

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
·Consolidated Com..

spewak to TechyDad

Premium Member

to TechyDad
said by TechyDad:

The foulmothed pothead who owns the Twitter handle might care: »gizmodo.com/5841636

I am a pothead, but I take exception at being called "foulmouthed"!