O Fallon, MO
·Charter

1 recommendation

nunya

MVM

[Service] $77 plan is still available

Regarding this thread:
»[Service] $77 plan?

My subscription was coming to an end, and they were going to auto-renew me @ $157.83 / yr.
I enjoy the XM service, but it's not one of those things I have to have. I am currently on the $77 plan.

I called to cancel the service before it auto-renewed, and they offered me the $77 plan again. It wound up really being $84.59 after fees.

I had heard you couldn't get the $77 intro plan twice in a row, but apparently it's possible. If you get India, just hang up and call back until you get U.S.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

Interesting...I am probably giving her up, do to channel changes...but if they offer a great deal, who know.

Oh_No
Trogglus normalus
join:2011-05-21
Chicago, IL

1 edit

Oh_No to nunya

to nunya
I signed up for it in June.
$81/w tax and they dont try to get you with the BS music fee.
They will try to not give you online access, so you need to call straight to retentions and ask that you want to renew for the $77 plan including the online. If you dont ask for online they will not give it to you. If you get a dick that does not want to give you the plan just hang up and call back.
»Renewed at $77 again incl online ($81 w tax)

Check the fat wallet forums for xm 50% off, they always have people posting about the $77 deal and what they went through to get it again.

Toadman
Hypnotoad
join:2001-11-28
Mystery

Toadman

The $77 dollar deal really isn't that hard to get, had the 6 month trial subscription with the new ford, when the subscription ran out, signed up for the monthly account online, and then immediately called in, said I am going to cancel, and got it.

The only bummer is you can't add a second radio to the acct. Each one has to have a seperate $77 acct.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive to nunya

Premium Member

to nunya
If I hear that Lou Reed/Metallica song one more time, I'm calling up and cancelling everything. That song sucks and they know it by the feedback they have gotten. I thought payola was killed off in the 80's. I guess Mel wants to start it up again for added revenue.
zencyl
join:2009-07-24
Huntsville, TX

zencyl to nunya

to nunya
Then I need to call and get off this 16 dollars a month that i'm paying. Does the 77 includes the premium package with all the sirius channels also (like nascar?) or is it just the xm channels? The online listening would be good too when im stuck in the library for hours on end.

pjhofmann
join:2000-08-22
Argyle, TX

pjhofmann to nunya

to nunya
Sirius Select and online listening for 1 year - $89.70, just call in before your expiration date and say it's too expensive, then say give me half off and then they'll offer it to you.

Not worth $15+/month to me, but okay with $7.50/month.