uniqs

tbonepat11
@verizon.net

tbonepat11 to tbonepat11

Anon

to tbonepat11

Re: [HD] My Fox Soccer HD Issues - Advice Needed

I just posted the issue over on »msn.foxsports.com/feedback

I advise more people to do it as well to make the issue known. I think most people just say "Oh well, I can live with it" and don't say anything. So lets make them aware.

julesism
join:2001-12-12
North Little Rock, AR

julesism

done

tbonepat11
@verizon.net

tbonepat11

Anon

Here was their response. I responded back telling him that it is happening on multiple providers in HD and SD.

"It is FOX Sports’ mission to always provide our viewers with the best possible game coverage. One of the new features we are providing to our standard definition customers is a letterbox live feed so more of the game can be seen on the screen at home. While we have had many recent conversations as well as given ample instructions to cable providers across the country, some are continuing to augment our live game broadcast. We thank you for bringing this to our attention, if you could please reply back with the your zip code and cable carrier’s name we will contact them in the coming week to ensure they are following the proper handling instructions of our live broadcasts going forward"

Azzurrony
@verizon.net

Azzurrony

Anon

The AC Milan Cesena game this afternoon was almost unwatchable. Through cablecard, the video is even worse. Dropouts were happening every minute or two.

I've written to foxsports. I believe there is a problem with the way they have encoded the video. I just wish I knew what it was.