join:2002-04-21
Irving, TX

dr_jack to 88615298

to 88615298

Re: I told you so

said by 88615298:

said by openupshop:

Get your game right.

Netflix is $7.99 add BluRay for $2.00 more=$9.99 with a No streaming option.

Blockbuster $9.99 includes streaming, BluRay, and games.

Apparently Netflix lost this battle.

Only $10 for DISH subcribers. Or did you not read the article?

When available to public will NOT be $10.

You speak so definitively about the pricing. Do you actually have some evidence that the price would not be $10? Perhaps you could post a link. Or maybe you could state that this is YOUR opinion.
mogamer
join:2011-04-20
Royal Oak, MI

mogamer

said by dr_jack:

said by 88615298:

said by openupshop:

Get your game right.

Netflix is $7.99 add BluRay for $2.00 more=$9.99 with a No streaming option.

Blockbuster $9.99 includes streaming, BluRay, and games.

Apparently Netflix lost this battle.

Only $10 for DISH subcribers. Or did you not read the article?

When available to public will NOT be $10.

You speak so definitively about the pricing. Do you actually have some evidence that the price would not be $10? Perhaps you could post a link. Or maybe you could state that this is YOUR opinion.

I'm not saying that he's right. But remember Blockbuster already charges $9.99 per month for "1 disc out" mail order service. Do you think that Dish will just throw in streaming for free?

I'm already a Dish subscriber with the Platinum package. That package, to me, is very well worth it. Throwing in the disc service is just a bonus. A bonus that will allow me to save $8.47 (including MI sales tax) per month by dropping Netflix/Qwikster by mail. I'll still keep Netflix streaming though. I'm one of those people who really enjoy watching the tv shows that I missed and nobody else comes close to what Netflix offers.

I feel bad for those who don't have a BBV store nearby. But we have one about a 1/2 mile away that will get business from us with the in-store exchanges.
« Goodbye Dish
This is a sub-selection from I told you so