pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

Potential Grain of Truth

It could be that Time Warner is cutting deals with cord cutters and lowering rates for those who ask which is keeping them from leaving.
jbwhite99
join:2005-03-22
Raleigh, NC

1 recommendation

jbwhite99

I cut the cord Labor Day weekend (Digital Cable here in NC is $81 plus tax - just 1 regular box - no DVR), and TWC just came later that week and cut my service off. I still have internet, but they haven't called me to make an offer yet.

Hey TWC, if you want me back in November, have Monty Hall call me. But I am not paying $81 per month, and I don't want your phone service.
amungus
Premium Member
join:2004-11-26
America

amungus

Premium Member

No doubt - Cox still tries to push the phone too... I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!
sandman_1
join:2011-04-23

sandman_1 to jbwhite99

to jbwhite99
I have only Internet with TW and I get the occasional offer in the mail from TW. Last i think was Digital Cable+HD DVR box for $55/month or something like that but I had to prove that I was coming from another cable provider to get that offer. I guess they are oblivious that I cut-the-cord and assume I have some cable tv service with someone.

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

1 recommendation

mackey to amungus

Premium Member

to amungus
said by amungus:

I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!

+0.5

I don't mind the SPAM or even the snail mail; it's the telemarketing phone calls that I hate!

No I will not buy your overpriced cable or phone service so STOP CALLING!!!

/M

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by mackey:

said by amungus:

I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!

+0.5

I don't mind the SPAM or even the snail mail; it's the telemarketing phone calls that I hate!

No I will not buy your overpriced cable or phone service so STOP CALLING!!!

/M

Tell them to remove you from their marketing calls. I got those too from TWC. I had to get a supervisor/manager.
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102
Yes cable is getting very expensive these days!! I am with optimum and got rid of the phone and most of my premium services. All have right now is internet and family cable w o the extra io channels. Oh yes and DVR as I like fast forwarding and rewinding all over the place. My only cable luxury I have left. I flipped out when I saw the 212.00+ cable bill when all my promotional pricing expired. Boost + went up because I removed the voice service but I got an 20 mbps out of the deal or else I would have cancelled the service. You need good Internet service for steaming movies and such. Poor cable cos they are beginning to feel some of the pain of the POTS telcos. He he he...