uniqs
share rss forum feed

jbwhite99

join:2005-03-22
Raleigh, NC

1 recommendation

reply to pnh102

Re: Potential Grain of Truth

I cut the cord Labor Day weekend (Digital Cable here in NC is $81 plus tax - just 1 regular box - no DVR), and TWC just came later that week and cut my service off. I still have internet, but they haven't called me to make an offer yet.

Hey TWC, if you want me back in November, have Monty Hall call me. But I am not paying $81 per month, and I don't want your phone service.

amungus
Premium
join:2004-11-26
America
No doubt - Cox still tries to push the phone too... I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!

sandman_1

join:2011-04-23
reply to jbwhite99
I have only Internet with TW and I get the occasional offer in the mail from TW. Last i think was Digital Cable+HD DVR box for $55/month or something like that but I had to prove that I was coming from another cable provider to get that offer. I guess they are oblivious that I cut-the-cord and assume I have some cable tv service with someone.

mackey
Premium
join:2007-08-20
kudos:13

1 recommendation

reply to amungus
said by amungus:

I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!

+0.5

I don't mind the SPAM or even the snail mail; it's the telemarketing phone calls that I hate!

No I will not buy your overpriced cable or phone service so STOP CALLING!!!

/M

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by mackey:

said by amungus:

I'm. Not. Interested. Stop. Sending. Spam!

+0.5

I don't mind the SPAM or even the snail mail; it's the telemarketing phone calls that I hate!

No I will not buy your overpriced cable or phone service so STOP CALLING!!!

/M

Tell them to remove you from their marketing calls. I got those too from TWC. I had to get a supervisor/manager.
--
Ant @ »antfarm.ma.cx and »aqfl.net. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use the forum! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer