how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SiYorCrest

@rr.com
reply to Moropo

They lost us.

They lost our family, we had a offer from Blockbuster for the same service that we had @ Netflix for only $2.00 more a month than the original amount we were paying Netflix, that was a no brainer decision! It is ironic as we originally were with Blockbuster and then switched to Netflix as they were cheaper, but not anymore. It didn't make any sense to pay more than necessary when you can get the same service for a lot less money.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3

said by SiYorCrest :

They lost our family, we had a offer from Blockbuster for the same service that we had @ Netflix for only $2.00 more a month than the original amount we were paying Netflix, that was a no brainer decision!

Enjoy your third-world streaming options. At least on Netflix, I can *sometimes* find a movie I'm looking for streaming. I've had exactly zilch luck with Blockbuster.

Also, while Netflix might have rotating films (making my selection out-of-rotation), at least their selection ensures there's something interesting on. It might not be what I intended to sit down and watch, but I won't complain.