share rss forum feed

Ken
Premium,MVM
join:2003-06-16
Markle, IN

1 recommendation

reply to sempergoofy

Re: Pics of our major kitchen/den remodel

First off, looks great. Much better than the old dated room. I am wondering however why you didn't move the ceiling fan into the middle of the room, and just have a ceiling fan with light kit as opposed to a light and then several feet away a fan. Picture 15 just looks awkward to me with the placement of the ceiling fan.

sempergoofy
Premium
join:2001-07-06
Smyrna, GA
Reviews:
·AT&T Southeast

Click for full size
Picture with the furniture returned from storage
said by Ken:

First off, looks great. Much better than the old dated room. I am wondering however why you didn't move the ceiling fan into the middle of the room, and just have a ceiling fan with light kit as opposed to a light and then several feet away a fan. Picture 15 just looks awkward to me with the placement of the ceiling fan.

With so many years of experience with this den, we knew how the furniture would be re(placed) and like the fan over us while sitting on the couch. (The fireplace is a real pain when it comes to furniture placement.) We did consider placing the fan in the center with a light fixture, but concluded as we did. Sorry I do not currently have a better lit photo, and the room is not finished being decorated yet, but this should give you a better idea. The flat screen TV and stereo equipment are in the armoire. And the paint color really goes well with the dark brown leather.
--
nohup rm -fr /&