Search similar:

uniqs

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

Keep in mind this is my sister's experience...

My sister lived in buffalo, ny. That being said the internet sucks up there and she is (or was) convinced it has nothing to do with the providers.

She moved back cause (and I get this from her mind you..)

"Buffalo just sucks"

Again I can only go by what I am being told. As a remote admin of her machines I didn't think it was too bad but she always complained about roadrunner cable all the time.
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

1 recommendation

Happydude32

Premium Member

I live about a half an hour east of Buffalo in the small rural town of Marilla. No complaints about Road Runner from me.

Taken moments ago:

I don't ever see Verizon offering Fios in my area, nor do I care, I have no desire for it. It's completely overrated and I couldnt be less impressed with their lackluster service. 135Mb downstream is great, but call me when I can actually take advantage of it, their TV service sucks, it lacks a lot of HD channels, the boxes feature nonsense like widgets for Facebook, and their phone service, well it's phone service. Verizon is a terrible company and I was so happy to sever all ties with them two years ago when after over 20 years with NYNEX/Bell Atlantic/Verizon, Time Warner finally started offering digital phone in my town. I just wish I could have taken care on canceling Verizon my self . I would have used every single profane word around and even would create a few new ones if I had the opportunity to speak to a Verizon rep. As much as I hate Apple, I dont think I can put into words how much I true revulsion I have for both Verizon and their half owned sister company Verizon Wireless.