spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sdfy3ergfv

@bell.ca

Sagemcom F@st 2864 portforward?

Hi i have the Sagemcom F@st 2864 connection hub from Bell and i need to know how to Portforward for Warcraft 3. I know basically how to do it but im not sure whihc "rule" im suppsoed to use. I cant find the modem on portforward.com

Jurjen

join:2010-08-18
Montreal, QC

The port and protocol you need to forward is the same for any router.

10 seconds through Google:
3724 TCP
6112 TCP
6881-6999 TCP

xcvxzcvcx

@bell.ca

thaat stuff i know. My problem is I have to pick a "Rule Name" . The options are...

HTTP
HTTPS
FTP Server
IMAP
SMTP Server
POP3
Telnet
SSH

Im not sure which to pick

dfgfdgf

@bell.ca
reply to Jurjen

10 seconds of reading my first comment :P

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to sdfy3ergfv

Just pick "create a new rule"...

sdfdsfs

@bell.ca
reply to sdfy3ergfv

Ya still doesnt work. Noone can join my custom games. I have windows firewall off and my antivirus firewall off as well.

OnlineGamer

@bell.ca

I also have this modem and I'm having trouble connecting to online PC game servers (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops). I have opened up all the required ports for these games and for Steam within the 2864's configuration settings, but still no luck. I have no active windows firewall or other software firewalls. Everything worked fine when I had the 2wire modem.
Any suggestions?

kovy

said by OnlineGamer :

I also have this modem and I'm having trouble connecting to online PC game servers (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops). I have opened up all the required ports for these games and for Steam within the 2864's configuration settings, but still no luck. I have no active windows firewall or other software firewalls. Everything worked fine when I had the 2wire modem.
Any suggestions?

That's weird, I never had any problems... I regularly play BF2BC, trackmania, starcraft 2... never had a port issue, unless the game was crap like borderland.

OnlineGamer

@bell.ca

Sorry, I should have clarified... The problems that I am having with connecting to online game servers are:

1. Call of Duty Black Ops (PC): only a few servers show up in the server list. There used to be hundreds/thousands. It shows that there are still 6,000 active servers but strangely only shows me 5-10 now.

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PC): when I try to join the first available server it either times out saying it can't find any or it takes several minutes to find one (never used to happen) and then when I do get into a server and play I lag.

xcvxcvcxv

@bell.ca
reply to sdfy3ergfv

Back to the original post . Any ideas about Warcraft 3???

kovy

said by xcvxcvcxv :

Back to the original post . Any ideas about Warcraft 3???

I couldn't get COD world at war to work... giving me error initializing... so can't test.

Grubby123

@videotron.ca

Easy fix for warcraft 3 is to create a broadband connection so your PC handles the internet connection instead of the router, Just turn it off when your not hosting anymore.

kovy

reply to sdfy3ergfv

did u try to see if there open with pfportchecker? I've never had a network problem with a game yet.

maubd

@bell.ca
reply to sdfy3ergfv

i have the same problem for xbox