spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ADL
join:2000-12-20
USA

ADL

Apple with the obvious Money Grab

Same screen size with a faster processor. Yawn. Will still sellout though regardless and Apple knows it.

thegeek
Premium Member
join:2008-02-21
right here

thegeek

Premium Member

Re: Apple with the obvious Money Grab

I'll admit Apple does at least one thing very well and that is marketing. Well two, marketing and brainwashing.

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

1 recommendation

cdru to ADL

MVM

to ADL
But there will be a 64GB version, just as storage size really doesn't matter anymore.

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

said by cdru:

But there will be a 64GB version, just as storage size really doesn't matter anymore.

Unless you are away from service, or don't want to spend $$$ on data overage charges, or be stuck at 2G speeds because you hit your cap. Streaming has it's place, but if you don't have decent data access or lots of $$$, it's useless.
en103
join:2011-05-02

en103

time to wait for the iPhone 4 price to drop so that I can get the older model for ~$10/refurb.

Since I still have unlimited data, I don't care.

del ftl
@comcast.net

del ftl

Anon

ATT and VZW throttle "unlimited" users now
en103
join:2011-05-02

en103

I'll take throttled unlimited over $10 fee for going past 2GB.

skuv
@rr.com

skuv to cdru

Anon

to cdru
Storage size still matters somewhat with iCloud.

iCloud is not a streaming service, Apple has said that much.

iCloud is an online sync/backup service. All of the iTunes/Apps you have purchased will be kept there, and whatever else you keep there. But you cannot stream it and leave it on iCloud. You must also have a complete copy of what you want to use on your iPhone/iPad/Mac.

So with low data caps on iPhone plans, you can't just use iCloud as storage when you are away from WiFi connectivity.
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to ADL

to ADL
Bigger is not always better on mobile device screen size. The Evo 4G for me was too big; the Epic's 4" screen is ust about right. A 3.5" screen is a little on the small side, sure, but it's far from unworkable and means that you get a nice, small device. 4.5" screens...yeah, not so much.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to ADL

Premium Member

to ADL
Smart iPhone lovers should wait until spring and get an LTE iPhone5. Those on Verizon with phone contracts coming up for renewal should just get an Android LTE phone and not bother waiting if they want faster speeds sooner.