how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PhonePwrTech

join:2007-07-20

1 edit

iPhone App Version 2

The new iPhone app is now available via iTunes. Below is a link to the wiki section with all of the iPhone articles.

»phonepower.com/wiki/IPhone_Application

This new app contains a built in SIP client which means you can place a call through through your Phone Power service if you have a wifi/data connection. The app still retains the Click2Call functionality as well.

If you haven't already upgraded the app please do so that way you can leverage the full functionality of the app.

»www.phonepower.com/blog/2011/10/···-3gwifi/

drumzaddict

join:2009-12-09
Cleveland, OH

said by PhonePwrTech:

The new iPhone app is now available via iTunes. Below is a link to the wiki section with all of the iPhone articles.

»phonepower.com/wiki/IPhone_Application

This new app contains a built in SIP client which means you can place a call through through your Phone Power service if you have a wifi/data connection. The app still retains the Click2Call functionality as well.

If you haven't already upgraded the app please do so that way you can leverage the full functionality of the app.

»www.phonepower.com/blog/2011/10/···-3gwifi/

Swapped from iPhone to Droid, never happier. Cant wait to see this headline with the word Android in it Let me know if you guys need any beta testers, I would be glad to help.

mct

join:2010-08-06
San Jose, CA
reply to PhonePwrTech

Anyone tries the new app?
I can get registered on the native SIP at first, but within several minutes it will be gone. My wifi is no problem and other apps still get online. To get registered again, I have to kill the app in memory, wait for several minutes and then re-run the app. Shouldn't it be always registered like ATA does?
Thanks!

PhonePwrTech

Can you PM me your account information and we can look into the issue?

mct

join:2010-08-06
San Jose, CA
reply to PhonePwrTech

After some more try, sometimes I can stay connected longer (>10 mins).
I notice that the app accesses Internet about every minute. That may be checking the link status. If it fails to get status once or twice, will it become unregistered?
BTW, I recall PP gives us max 3 registered lines and 2 simultaneous on-use. Is that right?
Thanks.

PhonePwrTech

That depends on the nature of the failure.

The registration and call limit varies if you are on Aquarius and have your SIP credentials active. When SIP credentials are active you are limited to 4 registrations and 2 concurrent calls.