Ready For Retirement
Premium
join:2001-12-30
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

[Philly] Occupy Philadelphia

There are a group of miscreants who are attempting to disrupt the lives of Center City residents by marching through the streets. Their aim is to redistribute wealth from the working man to to the lazy man.

Be prepared to be harassed by them if you go downtown today.
--
Charlie Rangel/Bawney Fwank 2012 Dem Ticket

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

said by Lone Wolf:

There are a group of miscreants who are attempting to disrupt the lives of Center City residents by marching through the streets. Their aim is to redistribute wealth from the working man to to the lazy man.

Be prepared to be harassed by them if you go downtown today.

I hope people read the list of demands that occupy wallstreet has posted. It closely mimics the words that Lenin used back in the early 1900's with a modern spin on it.

Lone Wolf
Ready For Retirement
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

said by bohratom:

I hope people read the list of demands that occupy wallstreet has posted. It closely mimics the words that Lenin used back in the early 1900's with a modern spin on it.

You mean these demands that sound like they're from a bunch of 6th graders?

I think that since the Nazis are allowed to march and piss people off, these idiots should be allowed to voice their stupid opinions too. lol

quote:
Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.
--

John97
Over The Hills And Far Away
Premium
join:2000-11-14
Spring Hill, FL
reply to Lone Wolf

These assclowns sicken me.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Lone Wolf

Their demands made me laugh.

Occupy

@comcast.net
reply to Lone Wolf

If they are lazy, why are they asking for jobs to be restored? What have you done to try to make the world better today?

lpatti1
lpatti1
Premium
join:2006-05-15
Warminster, PA

1 recommendation

reply to Lone Wolf

Occupy Philadelphia community should come as no surprise when u have a community organizer-in-chief in the WHite House.
Occupy Philadelphia is a Menace, Prepare for Violence

John97
Premium
Spring Hill, FL

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to Lone Wolf

I wonder if they got their act together as much as the Wall Street protesters do...
--
So put me on a highway, and show me a sign.
And take it to the limit one more time...

Lone Wolf
Ready For Retirement
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

said by John97:

I wonder if they got their act together as much as the Wall Street protesters do:

Like man, umm, what do you mean?

They are protesting the following: ummmm, you know, ummmmm, abolish money, ummmm, you know, like, oil and water.

I was able to watch the video before the deletion.
--

lpatti1
lpatti1
Premium
join:2006-05-15
Warminster, PA

1 recommendation

reply to Lone Wolf

WHY ARE THEY NOT KICKING DOWN THE DOOR @ 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE WHERE THE "IDIOT SAVANT" RESIDES"?

John97
Premium
Spring Hill, FL
reply to Lone Wolf

I wonder how they are enjoying the snow...

Lone Wolf
Ready For Retirement
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

These losers have cost the city a lot of money.

quote:
Over the past three weeks, the protest cost the city about $500,000. Most of that is from police overtime and sanitation costs.

The city's finance director says we can expect to pay about $100,000 a week, if this keeps up.
But the losers don't care because they don't pay taxes like we good citizens do. I would love to see some good citizens form a citywide militia and remove the squatters from our land.
--

Lone Wolf
Ready For Retirement
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Lone Wolf

Occupy Philly Has Changed

I wonder if Mayor Nutty and Chief Ramsey will break out the German Shepherds and fire hoses.

»www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc···833.html

Here's one of the comments from the article:

quote:
I have spent a total of 2 weeks at Occupy Philly. It is utter chaos. I totally agree with what the movement was started as, but now it has just become a crackhead convention.
--

John97
Premium
Spring Hill, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
·ooma

Glad to see the same "quality" people came to Philly as they did other cities:

»nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-s···adelphia
--
So put me on a highway, and show me a sign.
And take it to the limit one more time...

Lone Wolf
Ready For Retirement
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

That rape couldn't have happened as these people are non-violent!

Oh! Faux news again huh?

Wait a minute. There are over 220 more news stories about the rape @ »news.google.com/news/more?hl=en&···0QqgIwAA
--

John97
Premium
Spring Hill, FL

1 recommendation

I like the cut of your jib, sir.