Max Signal
Premium
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to modemizer

Re: Mc760 usb modem antenna port type?

Antenna adapter cables for that device are available from all amplifier / antenna dealers out there . the connector is based on the dealer and what his antennas/amplifiers use.
i.e Wilson dealers have cables with FME connectors / Cyfre dealers have TNC connectors on their cables and Digital Antenna dealers have mini UHF connectors on their cables . The connector that goes in the USB card is the same with all dealers. You need to check out Millenicom.
»www.millenicom.com/
The unlimited plan is on the Sprint network and it gives you 50 GB per month , with no long term contract or taxes.

modemizer

@spcsdns.net
unfortunately Millennium doesn't have coverage in my area except for there 20gb a month plan which i assume is on a 3g network and im already on a 3g network with unlimited data month to month.

if a 4g network would just come to my area with unlimited data i would happily pay 70-100$ a month but yah thanks for the info i gotta wait till pay day and im gonna go grab a antenna.

Max Signal
Premium
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY
kudos:1
If you are using Virgin Mobile , yes it does . Virgin mobile operates on the sprint network same as the Millenicom unlimited plan