KoRnGtL15
Premium Member
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR

KoRnGtL15 to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823

Re:  

Yeah I done that. But they send you a code now and you have to verify it.

ashrc4
Premium Member
join:2009-02-06
australia

ashrc4

Premium Member

said by KoRnGtL15:

Yeah I done that. But they send you a code now and you have to verify it.

Complain.....they don't really need it.
Secret questions, verification through email etc.
How would ph no. verify acc. if they do not already have it????

boston2376
@comcast.net

boston2376

Anon

Re:  national facebook account cancellation day

wow this same thing that happened to the OP has in fact happened to me ,and korngtl15 is exactly right ,all the people here suggesting that you give a fake number do not realize that it says that you need to provide them a phone number so they can either call you or text you and give you a confirmation code, i have never seen this until today, and i like the other poster who said he uses it for the airport wifi , am in a similar situation, as i have no mobile phone, and i have not provided my real info to FB i hate FB and have ne desire to participate in that crap, but i do use it for 1 reason and that is because alot of sites let you use your FB account to log in to their site without having to register ,it is much easier than having to register and have a username and password for every site you want to post on ,but now it seem i cant do that, as it will not let me log in without providing a valid phone number where a code can be sent to me, and i have googled and not found any information about this ,this is pretty much the only place, you would think that millions of people would be pissed and there would be a major main stream media story about this change ,so where is it? is this something new? did just go into effect today? or is it being incrementally rolled out?i am furious with this BS, and i would advise everyone to boycott FB and cancel their account, we can abandon FB and migrate to another form of social networking, just like people did with myspace, but i would suggest it is not some site owned by a major corporation, certainly not anything by google, or microsoft or apple if they decide to get in that game ,let it be a small start up ,

unless here is what could happen ,(another post i made on the topic elsewhere)

get the F out of here people need to really stat to wise up to whats going on ,the governement wants to put in a total police state control grid ,and internet id cards is an idea they would love to implement and have talking about and working on for years now, so are micro chipping the population and going to a cashless system so they can track everywhere you go ,everything you do,and everything you buy,everyone you interact with,and create dossier's on all citizens, its worse than east germany already and it will get worse if people keep going along. they will not even need to chip you now,not with the new facial recognition and "gate recognition"software that can id you by your face or the way you walk,they could combine that with fingerprint id, iris scan, and other biometric scans to replace cash and track you everyplace you go ,your every movement will be recorded and put in a database,they will try and use the methods i said for an alternative to microchipping us,either permanently,or until they can get everyone to accept a chip,just like they will continue to use stuff like this phone # and CC verification until they can get the people to accept an internet id card/biometric system, then make it mandatory for you to use an internet id card combined with biometric scanning to use the internet,then mandatory to scan your chip and your biometric information to use the internet, theses people are incrementalists ,they will steal your freedom little by little so nobody will notice and speak out enough get a momentum behind stopping them they are control freaks bent on enslaving all of us ,everyone needs to cancel their FB account, we can replace it,just like myspace was abandon for FB,we can abandon FB for some other form of social media one that is not run by some greedy control freak who is working with the corporate fascist system toward their goal of enslaving and controlling us