Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20

Anyone busy?

Multiple Choice Poll
Why did activity in this forum fall off?

Busy at work

I finally got a life

I never win so I don't want to play

I am getting bored of the same old game over and over

Lets play a game now!

Participants:21

--
DSLr Mafia Member

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
The rain drummed on his hat brim as he approached the door. At this time of night it would have been nice to have some light, but the only illumination was the little bit of moon that filtered through the clouds. He could not see a button for a doorbell or even an old fashioned door knocker. He raised his fist to knock. A clap of thunder and a streak of lightning showed him a little bit more than what he was prepared for.

Do I seem busy?

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Dezbend
Where's the "I work, I don't have a life" option?

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
That is encompassed in "busy at work"

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Dezbend
Games just got stale for me. I think I just need a break until I have mafia fever again. Hopefully, not too long.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
reply to Dezbend
I'm mostly not playing because there's no game going on. 0_o

I have an idea for a new game, but I've been too busy to hammer it out yet. Maybe tonight if things get quiet at home.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Dezbend
I'm generally up for games, but since my promotion I have not had too much time to follow a game closely, and I am looking to move to Boston or DC so free time is spent looking for a matching offer.

I have been flying around a bit lately, not much I can do after a 14 hour plane ride.... same reason my FB has been totally state.

But if there is a game I would be down.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Let me know if you're ever in the DC area.

BigReds42
Premium
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH
kudos:1
I started coaching football again... bought a house... and am teaching 3 new classes (including Pre-Calculus, and Calculus!!!!)

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
said by BigReds42:

I started coaching football again... bought a house... and am teaching 3 new classes (including Pre-Calculus, and Calculus!!!!)

no offense, but I thought football coaches had to teach history or PE.

congrats on the new house.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Paulg
Displaced Yooper
Premium
join:2004-03-15
Neenah, WI
kudos:1
reply to Dezbend
I picked 3 of the 5... I'll give one away, the other 2 can be a mystery.

The job is too busy for me to actively participate during the day and early evening. It used to be manageable, but since I picked up a few extra responsibilities, i just don't have the time. Additionally, when I do finally get home, I'm generally mentally exhausted so I don't feel like analyzing 4 pages of posts to get caught up.

I do troll the forum pretty regularly though.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
reply to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

said by BigReds42:

no offense, but I thought football coaches had to teach history or PE.

congrats on the new house.

My Trig and Pre-Calc teacher Junior Year of HS was also the Football Coach. It's cool when you can call coach doc, and it actually has meaning.

@paul: LIONS!
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
And I'm hoping a little down time will increase game participation. Maybe if a big game were to go down in another week or so, there would be more participation from players. Lots of lurking goes on in games, and they started to lose their fun.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games