spc
Search similar:

uniqs

superfly12
@windstream.net

superfly12

Anon

alerts

that's all great....but they need to lower prices on internation/roaming.....i don't really think the international carriers are charging our carriers that much,our carriers just use it for an excuse to over charge us.....thats IMO

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium Member
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA

djdanska

Premium Member

said by superfly12 :

that's all great....but they need to lower prices on internation/roaming.....i don't really think the international carriers are charging our carriers that much,our carriers just use it for an excuse to over charge us.....thats IMO

Oh i agree. It's uber annoying that when i travel overseas, i am paying t-mobile uk $2 a freaking minute when it's owned by the same company as my us mobile carrier! If t-mobile where to have a package where you can roam on other t-mobile networks, it would get a LOT of business from travelers and businesses.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

if you have a smartphone, get a data plan for while you are traveling and maybe take your chances with a sip provider.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium Member
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA

djdanska

Premium Member

Oh both my samsung galaxy s 4g and nexus one are sim unlocked and have international 3g (or 4g) support, so i do get a local sim card. But, i also do have wifi calling. I can and do put in my t-mobile sim overseas and make free calls using wifi.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

I will miss the wifi calling when AT&T takes over as well.