uniqs

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102

Re: Worship at the Temple....

Claiming yourself as normal is a big red non-normal flag to me.

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

1 edit

2 recommendations

pnh102

Premium Member

said by DataRiker:

Claiming yourself as normal is a big red non-normal flag to me.

I am normal.

Normal people do not defecate in police cars.

Normal people do not make a scene in a private bank and then complain about being asked to leave.

Normal people do not camp out in a major city for a month and trash the place.

Normal people do not block traffic on streets against the direct orders of the police, nor would we complain about being arrested for breaking the law.

Normal people see the irony and humor in engaging in a protest against capitalism while using expensive tools made by capitalists to do so.

Normal people have to work. We can't take off a month to engage in some childish "woe is me" protest because we have bills to pay. We don't have mommy and daddy to pay for our iPhones and our meal ticket.

Normal people don't complain about "corporate greed" while insisting on "demands" that are the epitome of personal greed.

Normal people don't blame Jews for all the world's financial problems. Hmmm where has this happened before.

Yes. I am normal.

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7

Premium Member

depends on who (m) you ask..............................................
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

1 recommendation

CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

>depends on who (m) you ask..............................................

Haha, agreed!

Any NORMAL person knows Washington is a dysfunctional, corrupt piece of dog poop.
TheRogueX
join:2003-03-26
Springfield, MO

TheRogueX to pnh102

to pnh102
I had a big, long comment that rebuked every single one of your posts, but my internet ate it.

I don't want to retype it.

Basically, what it said, only much ruder because I'm angry now? You are a sheep. Misinformed and totally ignorant about what is really going on and who is really involved.

So go back to watching Faux News and pretending you have a clue, even though you don't.

If you are normal, then I'm so glad I'm not.

DataRiker
Premium Member

DataRiker to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102
@pnh102

The people that have to insist they are normal in my experience most definitely are not.

Also, normal people realize that the bad actions of a few should not be used to prejudge the actions of the many, of which have done nothing wrong other than peacefully demonstrate.

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by DataRiker:

Also, normal people realize that the bad actions of a few should not be used to prejudge the actions of the many, of which have done nothing wrong other than peacefully demonstrate.

Sorry, but you people lost the right to make that argument on the day that you people started calling those who are opposed to the views of the OWS crowd and the left in general "racists" and other such things. Since none of the OWS crowd has repudiated the actions I listed above, they must all agree with it. Silence is acceptance, after all.

So yes, I won't just paint with a very broad brush, I will use a paint gun.

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

cdru to pnh102

MVM

to pnh102
said by pnh102:

Normal people don't blame Jews for all the world's financial problems. Hmmm where has this happened before.

Godwon's law has been invoked. All further discussion is meaningless.

Camaro
Question everything
Premium Member
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA

Camaro to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102
I usually hold my tongue when you make comments but this one takes the cake,so after reading your wonderful list I basically got from it we should lay down like little bitches and end up in the same spot 10 15 years from now because wall street wants all of this to go away so they can figure out another way to screw us. People like you have that mentality that unless it effects my little bubble of a life then the hell with the rest of the world, and for your comment about the protesters some of us aren't so lucky to have a job like you because of the mess wall street put us in. The last time I checked there is a piece of paper in Washington that gives all Americans a right to have a peaceful protest, I don't see them tossing Molotov cocktails and what not at the police, and when watching the news reports it seems the cops are looking more like the SS than doing there jobs.You should check out this link I know it won't change your mind about any of this but at least read some of it please.

»www.washingtonsblog.com/ ··· rse.html

DataRiker
Premium Member

DataRiker to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102
said by pnh102:

Sorry, but you people lost the right

My people? What, German people from the Midwest?

You don't actually talk like that in real life do you?
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102
It's quite funny that you use the very thing you are being accused of to try to discredit those pointing it out to you!

Please show me the post where DataRiker called you or others who are opposed to the OWS crowd a racist or other such things.

By your use of the term 'you people' in your post, you are again prejudicing the actions of the many (specifically the posters here) by the action of someone else (who?). To suggest that we have lost some right to point your error out to you (based on something someone else said) is preposterous. It sounds like something a FOX 'news' talking head would do.

Your position that no one has repudiated your claims so the entire OWS crowd must agree with them is slightly more funny I disagree with most of your claims in statement. I would first have to correct your 'facts' before even starting to debate the substance of them. Since most of the participants here seem to have a good idea of whats 'going on', I think little would be gained by such a debate.

Just out of curiosity pnh102, do you believe the economy is actually in great shape and the protesters are confused?

vzw emp
@144.191.148.x

vzw emp to pnh102

Anon

to pnh102
I'm glad all those civil rights activists from the 50's and 60's weren't normal, or I'd be sitting in chains working some white man's fields...