wayjac

MVM

Use the ip passthru option

overcast24
@sbcglobal.net

overcast24 to mclovin_it

Anon

to mclovin_it
open firewall, then config packet filter and gaming nat then you have to go too xbox 360 network settings and configure network manual

mclovin_it
@sbcglobal.net

mclovin_it

Anon

Can you explain it in more detail please? Lol I am really clueless when it comes to these things.

wayjac
MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy

wayjac

MVM

The modem has a page like the one below can you locate that page

mclovin_it
@sbcglobal.net

mclovin_it

Anon

Yes I found it. Allocation mode is off. Should I change it to default server, passthrough, or leave it off?

wayjac
MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy

wayjac

MVM

Yes, If you know the ip address of the xbox select default server
You can also try the passthrough but after making that selection you must reboot the xbox and make sure it has a public ip address

With either option the xbox must/should be set for a dhcp/automatic connection

overcast24
@sbcglobal.net

overcast24 to mclovin_it

Anon

to mclovin_it
packet filter, enable filter on, filter rules entry action on, ip address range you router address 192.168.1.254 destination ip address 192.168.1.? any number fronm 5 to 250. then tcp, source port 3074 destination port 3074 hit add, then samething over but change tcp to udp hit add then save. nat gaming, service aim talk,need by device 192.168.1.? whatever you picked. in xbox network setting do manual ip, what ever you picked , subnet mask 255.255.255.0 i think, gateway your router address 192.168.1.254 i think. hope this helps
overcast24

overcast24 to wayjac

Anon

to wayjac
I had to open nat/gaming and packet filter to get nat all the way open