VOIPoTim
VOIPO.com
Premium Member
join:2006-06-06
Irvine, CA

VOIPoTim

Premium Member

VOIPo

I'm the owner of VOIPo and would be happy to have a Tier II agent contact you to try to resolve your issues.

Based on the issues you're describing, it sounds like you are likely using VOIPo behind a router that is causing issues and you may need to setup port forwarding on that router. All the issues you describe are typically caused by routers and can be resolved by reconfiguring the router or placing our device in front of it to get the router out of the picture.

If your issues can't be resolved and it turns out to be an underlying compatibility issue between your setup and VOIPo or if you decide that VOIPo is not for you, we do offer a full 30 Day money back guarantee and then a prorated refund based on the monthly price after 30 days.

Just e-mail tim @ voipo.com with your info and I can have a Tier II agent call you to try to work with you to troubleshoot your home network and help resolve your issues.
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

said by VOIPoTim:

I'm the owner of VOIPo and would be happy to have a Tier II agent contact you to try to resolve your issues.

Based on the issues you're describing, it sounds like you are likely using VOIPo behind a router that is causing issues and you may need to setup port forwarding on that router. All the issues you describe are typically caused by routers and can be resolved by reconfiguring the router or placing our device in front of it to get the router out of the picture.

If your issues can't be resolved and it turns out to be an underlying compatibility issue between your setup and VOIPo or if you decide that VOIPo is not for you, we do offer a full 30 Day money back guarantee and then a prorated refund based on the monthly price after 30 days.

Just e-mail tim @ voipo.com with your info and I can have a Tier II agent call you to try to work with you to troubleshoot your home network and help resolve your issues.

NYC Girl

NYC Girl to VOIPoTim

Premium Member

to VOIPoTim
Sorry, Tim, I had to cancel service as your Tier II wanted me to call a bunch of business contacts as part of the troubleshooting process. I managed to call one without any issues; however, I cannot prank call my business contacts to duplicate all of the issues. He didn't even mention resetting my router. I then said I would cancel and he gcancelled my accounfor me.

Perhaps more training for your tech staff? I must say I am disappointed that this didn't work out for me; however, I need to have a working phone in my home without using all of my cell phone minutes.
VOIPoTim
VOIPO.com
Premium Member
join:2006-06-06
Irvine, CA

VOIPoTim

Premium Member

said by NYC Girl:

Sorry, Tim, I had to cancel service as your Tier II wanted me to call a bunch of business contacts as part of the troubleshooting process. I managed to call one without any issues; however, I cannot prank call my business contacts to duplicate all of the issues. He didn't even mention resetting my router. I then said I would cancel and he gcancelled my accounfor me.

Perhaps more training for your tech staff? I must say I am disappointed that this didn't work out for me; however, I need to have a working phone in my home without using all of my cell phone minutes.

Sorry to hear that.

The reason they wanted thou to call the destinations you were having issues with was so they could watch the calls coming through live and track down your problem. Without replicating the issue or seeing the calls you had issues with, it's not really possible for them to find the problem or fix it.

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you and wish you the best of luck with your new provider.
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

said by VOIPoTim:

said by NYC Girl:

Sorry to hear that.

The reason they wanted thou to call the destinations you were having issues with was so they could watch the calls coming through live and track down your problem. Without replicating the issue or seeing the calls you had issues with, it's not really possible for them to find the problem or fix it.

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you and wish you the best of luck with your new provider.

NYC Girl

NYC Girl to VOIPoTim

Premium Member

to VOIPoTim
The issues weren't that consistent to even track. Sometimes it would happen and sometimes not. And I dial so many different numbers how do we keep track. Should have just made adjustments to the router right from the start.

Anyway, went back to my old provider optimum online. It just works and I get it for 19.99 per month.

Thanks for all your help.