join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: BF3 Begins Tomorrow

I think I am going to pick up Mass Effect 1 and 2 when Steam puts them on sale in December. Two games I wish I played and never did.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1
said by Nightfall:

I think I am going to pick up Mass Effect 1 and 2 when Steam puts them on sale in December. Two games I wish I played and never did.

I played the demo on PS3 ME2 and to my surprise I loved it..

Now as far as BF3 I did not put my name on a preorder list because I don't think I would of got a copy on release day so I'm just going to wait like a week or so after.
--
It's NOT Ni-kon It's NE-KON!

LG is NOT Lifes Good It's Lucky Goldstar!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
If you intend to buy it, do it now. I think some of the bennies included with the preorder go away (aren't there remastered BC2 maps included?) after it's been released.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium
join:2002-12-05
Blackwood, NJ
reply to Nightfall
said by Nightfall:

phenomenal games...ppl like to bash ME2 for its simplicity v 1, and some of it deserves bashing, but i think it made for a much smoother game. Also the graphics improvements and not having to roam entire planets for markers and ore easily made up for the simpler gameplay