join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Nightfall

Re: BF3 Begins Tomorrow

said by Nightfall:

said by tman852:

I'll just sum this whole thing up.

1.) Read official game forums with the knowledge that it will be filled to the brim with complaints from idiots and little praise from people with common sense, because if you like it you're typically just playing the game, not making posts about how awesome it is.

2.) MW3 is the identical under the hood game with some new content, that's all. Watch the gameplay vids, you can even see the same shitty scripted death sequences on character models.

3.) Origin is the same as Steam as far as handling your information. Quit the tin foil hat bullshit and quit fooling yourself. If you don't like that, don't use it.

4.) Although the web browser is a slight pain, it's not new and has been around. My only gripe is the lack of in game VOIP and squad management (in the actual game itself).

5.) Of course MW3 breaks sales records, anyone from a screaming toddler to a 65+ senior citizen can stand a chance of success in it by just dumping 40mm grenades everywhere or wall spamming. Most of the maps are also the size of my back yard, seriously.

6.) If you're honestly complaining about Origin and a web browser running in the background, get a new computer. How is that even remotely a problem?

/stupiddiscussionaboutoriginandea

FTFY
--
"Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword".