Pipsquack
Premium Member
join:2000-12-14
Uranus

Homunculus to 08034016

Premium Member

to 08034016

Re: BF3 Begins Tomorrow

Yeah... because we all know Steam has been totally 100% secure since its inception! Right on! Preach it!
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by Homunculus:

Yeah... because we all know Steam has been totally 100% secure since its inception! Right on! Preach it!

Nothing is really secure,however to my understanding on how origin will work if you cheat under BF3 all games you have under origin will get a bann.

If this is the case I will buy BF3.

I_H8_Spam
join:2004-03-10
St Catharines, ON

1 edit

1 recommendation

I_H8_Spam

said by 08034016:

Nothing is really secure,however to my understanding on how origin will work if you cheat under BF3 all games you have under origin will get a bann.

Steam is the same - VAC catches you.. banhammer. Off to play SP with your hacks.
said by Homunculus:

Im not a steam fanboi.. but as far as detections go.

Steam 500'000 > EA Origin 0.. Now EA is going to use punkbuster, so thats a plus. But will a PB violation = Origin banning, or will it just be server.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by I_H8_Spam:

said by 08034016:

Steam is the same - VAC catches you.. banhammer. Off to play SP with your hacks.

Excellent!!!!

Daarken
Rara Avises
Premium Member
join:2005-01-12
Southwest LA

Daarken to I_H8_Spam

Premium Member

to I_H8_Spam
Punkbuster has had the banhammer policy for years, if you get caught running a hack by punkbuster they do a hardware ban across all PB games.
"As of June 30, 2004, Even Balance has incorporated the usage of unique hardware identifiers to permanently ban players from all PunkBuster enabled servers who raise a violation that corresponds to hacking or interfering with PunkBuster's normal operation and therefore violating the EULA."