Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

2 recommendations

TheBionic to pnh102

Premium Member

to pnh102

Re: The Carrier Response

Again, just because they don't understand the jargon doesn't mean they don't want and or need it. And regardless, I'd imagine you would get different answers depending on how you framed the question.

"Do you need ultra high speed broadband for your daily needs?"

Answer: No.

"Would you like to have the option to watch high definition movies streamed over the internet via a service like Netflix?"

Answer: Yes
prairiesky
join:2008-12-08
canada

prairiesky

said by TheBionic:

"Would you like to have the option to watch high definition movies streamed over the internet via a service like Netflix?"

those 2 are not relevant to eachother, you don't need ultra high speed broadband to watch hd movies. 5.8 mbit is more than sufficient

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by prairiesky:

said by TheBionic:

those 2 are not relevant to eachother, you don't need ultra high speed broadband to watch hd movies. 5.8 mbit is more than sufficient

I think you missed my point...we're talking about people here who wouldn't know the difference. So you could obtain whatever response you wanted simply by framing the question a certain way.