spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ilsno
@optonline.net

ilsno

Anon

Weather Channel HD problems

On the Brookhaven system The Weather Channel is pixelating and occasionally flickering to a green or black screen. It seems as though this issue has occured with increasing frequency since Cablevision began transmitting it. The SD Version never had this problem. Im trying to follow the storm but with the annoying disruptions it is making it difficult.

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

Have you noticed that anytime there's a major weather story happening around here it happens?
dm145
join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

dm145 to ilsno

to ilsno
yeah had to turn it off
other channels are also stuttering

ilsno
@optonline.net

ilsno

Anon

The problem seems to have stopped (for now)... I wonder if it is indeed weather related. During Irene the pixelation and green screen flickering were awful. I have no idea how the channel gets transmitted but if I recall ,CV said it was the transmission from the Weather Channel not their system during Irene.

kickass69
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

We can speculate that CV blaming it on The Weather Channel is cover and that this is intentional on CV's end to get HD viewers to watch their own News 12 Traffic & Weather.

Tradewind
Premium Member
join:2005-11-08
Marlboro, NJ

Tradewind

Premium Member

said by kickass69:

We can speculate that CV blaming it on The Weather Channel is cover and that this is intentional on CV's end to get HD viewers to watch their own News 12 Traffic & Weather.

Another conspiracy theory. Could CV also be behind the JFK assassination?

kickass69
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

Unlike JFK, this one actually sounds like something CV would do since they own it.