ikyuaoki
join:2011-04-12
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

TCP program

TCP_Tuning 0···.bat.zip
614 bytes
This is a new, small batch program
Good news, I have made a TCP window tuning in five pair levels a batch program, This designed to work with windows 7 OS only what I wrote the batch for.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN

Dustyn

Premium Member

Is this even necessary for Windows 7?

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

short answer is yes, it is essential necessary for that, Only special necessary to make some adjusts the TCP window levels if you feel that default normal is too much memory buffer for you so you can make some adjust to either highlyrestricted or restricted levels that will use much less memory buffers than default normal.

that is defined tweak settings but that has nothing do with doctor TCP program or TCP optimizer program either, that I wrote a TCP batch program that does access to netsh commands that if you make some adjust with using this TCP batch program, you need to be administrator to be able to access the netsh commands or even to use the batch program to make some adjusts the TCP levels.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV

2 recommendations

Irish Shark to Dustyn

MVM

to Dustyn
Don't waste your time. This is the guy with the million digit RWIN.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN

Dustyn

Premium Member

Thanks Irish Shark See Profile.

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

About my a little history of my research on early on windows 2000 as XP as well, that window scale options was implented on windows 2000 and I was discovered of this large window size does produces a higher quality than before ever, however I finds in my research that shows this default 64KB window size is inefficient, does not produced any higher quality over higher speed bandwidth and typical mid to high dynamically latency timings range and regardless of a concerned about packet loss issues and in my research of large window size have grasped me about this produced a higher quality over higher speed broandband and now this modern windows 7 that really still produces a higher quality virtual products over internet and thanks to microsoft for making changes to TCP technology in progress to have large widnow size buffers.

Irish Shark
MVM
Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

Irish Shark

MVM

For OS versions prior to Vista, the default RWIN size **might** not be low or high enough for optimization depending on your connection speed.

That is why there are tweakers out there like The Doctor or hand tweaking making direct registry changes.

With these OS's, the golden rule is that you want the lowest RWIN that gives you the best speeds without errors.

As we moved to Vista and WIN7, all that changed. They are self tuning and no registry tweakers works with these OS's. Just leave them alone and they do a reasonable job finding the best RWIN for each site that you visit.

ikyuaoki
Wichita, KS

ikyuaoki

I hereby disagreed with your some of post about golden rules, I'd assumed you're not tweaker professionally don't you? as you'd dare to telling them to "leave them alone" that is not professionally behave in a way, It is up to the power users, system tweakers and system administrator have a rights to manipulate the OS of their choice so however you are in no position a obligation of telling them about golden rules to leave them alone... so does the microsoft have right to telling them to leave them alone? microsoft didn't said that in the statements to "leave them alone", there is ways to tweak the TCP RWIN via the netsh tcp commands that should do so and it is safe to tweaking the tcp rather than touching the registry hive hierarchy in risk operation bypassing.

secondly I agree with your saying "there is no tweak registry for TCP settings over the RWIN"

Please allows the tweaker to manipluate their system on their own in their way so don't get in their way however,

Maybe you should hand the assist over to me or anyone who have more TCP knowledge and willing to help in a assistance of who need the help to tweaking a TCP who is concerned about consuming too much memory buffers and wants to make to lower the memory buffers by changing the netsh tcp commands or using batch program to do a easier job quickly and with administrator permission required to make the TCP parameter changes in tweak that is more safe than going into the risk of a editing in the registry edition.

Also, Please do not holding them back like saying "leave them alone" of your irrite words and allow them to extends their knowledge in progress meanwhile that is safe to making a modify the TCP via the netsh commands in five pair levels rather than doing so a modifying in registry edition.

sincerely, Ikyuaokii

Irish Shark
MVM
Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

Irish Shark

MVM

We have had this discussion many times before. As far as my tweaking pedigree goes, I'll bet you that I have tweaked more boxes in one week than you have in your entire life.

The man with the million digit RWIN has more knowledge than me?

Hand over to you the tweaking tasks? You must be joking.

Anyone who can write a batch file from stuff like this »www.stoufis.gr/blog/topics/709 is a real tweaker.

You are on ignore so I don't have to read your diatribes anymore.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

nothing to see..