Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive to Caddyroger

Premium Member

to Caddyroger

Re: blocking telemarketers calls

lol. That's easy, too easy.
Have you logged into the web interface for your Comcast Voice and set that stuff up?

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger

Premium Member

I have all anonymous calls blocked but these calls have numbers that will allow the calls go threw.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by Caddyroger:

I have all anonymous calls blocked but these calls have numbers that will allow the calls go threw.

Does Comcast allow you to block specific numbers or ranges of numbers?

If not, independent VoIP companies (such as VOIPo) certainly do---and are a lot cheaper than Comcast's phone service too!

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by PX Eliezer704:

said by Caddyroger:

If not, independent VoIP companies (such as VOIPo) certainly do---and are a lot cheaper than Comcast's phone service too!

This. Voicepulse feature set is also very robust and they also have an outright telemarketer block.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer704
said by PX Eliezer704:

said by Caddyroger:

My comcast phone service price is comparable to voip phone service. I had voip phone service with 3 different voip company's before Comcast but did not like them. I had droped calls calls not getting getting to me.