uniqs

vdiv
Premium Member
join:2002-03-23
Reston, VA

vdiv

Premium Member

Cancel if you dislike

Stop bitching and moaning and cancel if you so dislike. You can watch antenna TV, listen to the radio, read a freaking book and gasp!... pay bills the good old-fashioned way, write and mail in a check.

But I bet most of you complainers out there like your Jersey Shore and Dexter BS and your torrent downloads of Top Gear and Battlestar Galactica and your all inclusive phone so that politicians can bug you over dinner time with robocalls and make you feel wanted and important.

Bah! All the agony! Spare me the nonsense! Do something useful for a change! Go rake some leaves! Plant a tree, chop another one for firewood!

Cordless
@g4.net

Cordless

Anon

Amen to that! I cancelled DirecTV since I was paying 65$ a month to watch 12 channels regularly. Now for what I paid for DirecTV I get phone w/unlimited long distance, internet and netflix streaming + DVD. I cut my entertainment/internet/communications bill in half compared to what I was paying before. And if those $#^$^@#$@ content providers jack up their prices so Netflix has to raise theirs too much more, I'll cancel that as well and they won't get ANY of my money!!
Heated Man
join:2009-06-18
Cleveland, OH

Heated Man to vdiv

to vdiv
Amen. Either you want it or you don't. If it is not in your budget then don't get it. Simple.