Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Nice
This is a sub-selection from Union Scum

woody7
Premium
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

Re: Union Scum

careful what you wish for, think of it as lying business scum,
--
BlooMe
en103

join:2011-05-02

1 recommendation

Very true - Unions are just another business.
nutcr0cker

join:2003-04-02
Chandler, AZ
kudos:2

This reminds of an ultimate scum bucket named Reagan, mother of 9-11 and Godfather of Bush's business partner Bin laden. For a short target he furnished the Islamist fighters with stinger missiles and funded the radicalization of an entire country. The union has similar narrative but as 9-11 was poetic justice on the Rethugs hope this would be on the faux news watchers

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

Do you actually read any history or do you just scream your hate at republicans every night?

woody7
Premium
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

whom are you talking about?I actually don't "hate' anyone, some I dislike more than others, and mine was just an observation,why do you hate unions?
--
BlooMe

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

said by woody7:

whom are you talking about?

nutcr0cker, reread his alex jones inspired post
nutcr0cker

Chandler, AZ
I donot watch the Faux news history. Only a complete moron would assume the history reported by Faux news to be true. Now return back to your faux news you might miss a part of the Glenn Beck show about how the administration should apologize to the banks.

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big
For pity's sake, if you're going to spew party tag lines, it's obvious you don't have a clue.

And I say that as a member of 4-generation union family.
nutcr0cker

Chandler, AZ

said by goalieskates:

For pity's sake, if you're going to spew party tag lines, it's obvious you don't have a clue.

And I say that as a member of 4-generation union family.

I can think for myself about my best interests. Obama is Bush lite with his only achievement thus far is bending over for the rethugs. Which clues are you talking about, the stagnant wages since the Reagan era trickle down financials or the doodoo Bush put us in or the Afghanisthan mess or the FTA agreements Obummer is proposing. The neocon idiots love to hate the decent pays the unionized workers make but are supportive of exorbitant CEO wages makes them ;look like fools in most logical reasonings. If GOP is recognized as a terrorist organization, US would become a lot better country overnight