« Nice
This is a sub-selection from Union Scum
en103
join:2011-05-02

1 recommendation

en103 to woody7

to woody7

Re: Union Scum

Very true - Unions are just another business.
nutcr0cker
join:2003-04-02
Chandler, AZ

nutcr0cker

This reminds of an ultimate scum bucket named Reagan, mother of 9-11 and Godfather of Bush's business partner Bin laden. For a short target he furnished the Islamist fighters with stinger missiles and funded the radicalization of an entire country. The union has similar narrative but as 9-11 was poetic justice on the Rethugs hope this would be on the faux news watchers

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

Do you actually read any history or do you just scream your hate at republicans every night?

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7

Premium Member

whom are you talking about?I actually don't "hate' anyone, some I dislike more than others, and mine was just an observation,why do you hate unions?

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

said by woody7:

whom are you talking about?

nutcr0cker, reread his alex jones inspired post

goalieskates
Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

goalieskates to nutcr0cker

Premium Member

to nutcr0cker
For pity's sake, if you're going to spew party tag lines, it's obvious you don't have a clue.

And I say that as a member of 4-generation union family.
nutcr0cker
join:2003-04-02
Chandler, AZ

nutcr0cker to Metatron2008

to Metatron2008
I donot watch the Faux news history. Only a complete moron would assume the history reported by Faux news to be true. Now return back to your faux news you might miss a part of the Glenn Beck show about how the administration should apologize to the banks.
nutcr0cker

nutcr0cker to goalieskates

to goalieskates
said by goalieskates:

For pity's sake, if you're going to spew party tag lines, it's obvious you don't have a clue.

And I say that as a member of 4-generation union family.

I can think for myself about my best interests. Obama is Bush lite with his only achievement thus far is bending over for the rethugs. Which clues are you talking about, the stagnant wages since the Reagan era trickle down financials or the doodoo Bush put us in or the Afghanisthan mess or the FTA agreements Obummer is proposing. The neocon idiots love to hate the decent pays the unionized workers make but are supportive of exorbitant CEO wages makes them ;look like fools in most logical reasonings. If GOP is recognized as a terrorist organization, US would become a lot better country overnight
« Nice
This is a sub-selection from Union Scum