uniqs

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22 to criggs

to criggs

Re: Sprint Caps Increasing, Price [For Some] Decreasing

said by criggs:

But my question remains unanswered: Why isn't what Wireless 'N' WiFi is offering EXACTLY what the doctor ordered? Why isn't everyone beating a path to Wireless 'N' WiFi? Why am I the only one who's mentioned it? What am I missing? What's the hidden drawback or drawbacks?

You are right I did miss that, my brain saw it as you saying something about the worlds largest free highspeed isp... linksys (open)

As for the company Wireless 'N' WiFi I can find nothing about this plan ... it is as if they haven't sold even one of those plans?

Even their blog ( »www.wirelessnwifi.com/blog/ ) has an article about mobile broadband, never mentions that they sell it, and talks about limits.

I can't really tell what they are re-selling either... no real info is stated on their website. That website is also a bit of a trainwreck... might scare most away when they see they are re-directed to a email form for coverage information

Wish I knew more... but it's pretty sketchy looking to me (I am not saying it is a scam, just that it looks pretty scammy). I did find a few comments on them selling gear, mostly positive, so they might be real (or gaming the review systems).
criggs
join:2000-07-14
New York, NY

criggs

said by dib22:

As for the company Wireless 'N' WiFi I can find nothing about this plan ... it is as if they haven't sold even one of those plans?...That website is also a bit of a trainwreck... might scare most away when they see they are re-directed to a email form for coverage information

That's odd. When I go to »wirelessnwifi.com/ there the offer is, in black and white (well, grey and purple actually).

Not only that, I had no difficulty finding a phone number instead of email contact, at the home page. It's right there on top, an 877 number.

Not only that, I called that number and immediately got transferred to what seemed a very knowledgeable guy, who was happy to talk a blue streak, when encouraged, about how they had made the deal with Clear and Sprint, what other deals would probably not be happening or would be happening, etc. etc.

Are you sure you and I are looking at the same web site?

If it turns out you were NOT looking at the same web site, but that after reading my message you find the same web site I was looking at, I'd still be interested in your take as to whether this 1) seems like a good deal and 2) whether there's some reason to be hesitant. Because, as things stand now with me, with Sprint threatening to start charging overage fees, I'm sorely tempted by this.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

said by criggs:

Because, as things stand now with me, with Sprint threatening to start charging overage fees, I'm sorely tempted by this.

Go for it! You'll be the Guinea pig! Be sure to report back.